xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 2009 Toyota Yaris 4 Door Dashboard Bezel Question  (Read 850 times)

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
2009 Toyota Yaris 4 Door Dashboard Bezel Question
« on: September 10, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »

Do any of you guys have the Yaris?  I need the dashboard bezel that goes up around the air conditioning vents and such that has the 180mm double din opening for aftermarket radios.  I've tried talking to the local dealers and they aren't any help at all.  I'm a member at YarisWorld as well, but they haven't been overly helpful for some reason.

Thanks,

Mason

dharrison

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2020, 10:11:00 AM »

Am I right in assuming you have the 'S' model with the 3 inch screen and want to find the trim piece that has the Double-DIN opening? If so, go back to your Toyota dealer (I know, they can be very unhelpful) and request part #55405B (Panel Sub-Assy, Instrument Cluster Finish, Center) from the Toyota Electronic Parts Catalog.

The hole should be bigger in the panel than your radio will fill in, so you might need to purchase a dash kit from your local audio store.

twistedsymphony

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2009, 01:29:00 PM »

yeah if the parts guy at your local dealer sucks then just take your business to another dealer... I don't know why they complain so much when it's trivial to look up parts... they must not want money or something.

another place to find parts is http://car-part.com it's a national junk yard search... I've found many hard to find parts for dirt cheap, just don't be afraid to use the phone to call some po-dunk autosalvage place across the country.

not sure how many MY09 parts you'll find but I'm sure somebody has crashed a few yarii at this point biggrin.gif

47_M450N_47

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2009, 06:42:00 PM »

Thanks!  I have one now smile.gif