xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Any New Forums That You'd Like To See Added?  (Read 523 times)

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
Any New Forums That You'd Like To See Added?
« on: June 01, 2012, 11:03:00 PM »

Given that Cell Phones have pretty much taken over society I've tweaked the iOS forum, and added a new Android forum in the Other Platforms areas.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 08:07:00 AM »

Gave Windows Phone some love with a forum for both of it's users. wink.gif  Also in the Other Platforms area.

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 02:41:00 PM »

What about a user submitted news section. That way if a user thinks something is cool and wants to share it with the rest of the forum or things that apply to stuff other then Xbox1 or the 360.

HSDEMONZ

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2012, 05:54:00 PM »

I'm a bit confused about that suggestion..  If I get what you are saying add a forum for non Xbox news. only problem I see is that I imagine a lot of those non Xbox topics are already covered in the general section of the site.

Ie we already have a news and politcs forum. Other forums in General or even other platform would seem to have the General non xbox type news well covered.

I'm leary about making a forum for non xbox news submissions by users like that unless I am mistaken.

Correct me if I've misunderstood in any way.

steveo1978

• Recovered User
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2012, 06:08:00 PM »

Basically news that would fall into the other sections of the forum but will not be frontpaged or to bring Xbox related news to our attention. A more centralized location for all  news.  An example would be if a user saw something released for the PS3 they could make a post there and when a member of staff sees it they can move the thread to the proper section and just leave a link to the the post behind.

deilzfcjk

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2012, 06:20:00 PM »

yes a programming forum would be nice. Javascript, Jquery, Python, PERL?

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2012, 09:43:00 PM »

How about a game hacking section for the 360. More along the lines of trainers, not necessarily hacking one game in particular. That leads to people trying to cheat on Xbox live but trainers you need a jtag or rgh and you aren't getting on Xbox live with that.