xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Powerpoint Presentation Company Startup  (Read 472 times)

melongstrike

• Archived User
Powerpoint Presentation Company Startup
« on: June 11, 2012, 08:31:00 AM »

Hello gang glad to be back haven't been here regularly since the xbox 1 was in its prime.

Looking for feedback/comments on the following.

I am thinking about starting a company for creating interactive powerpoint presentations (content) not just templates; for companies and or schools.

I know there is a need as I recently created a presentation for JetBlue (Electrical Safety) to supplement their training material on the subject matter.

There are also websites such as Teacherspayingteachers.com and Freelancer where you can bid on projects but these types of sites are fundamentally broken and inefficient in their approach.

I am thinking about starting a company where I (team) would tackle presentation projects.

Can anyone please chime in with your opinion of usefulness? Questions you have, issues you have.

I am looking for people that might be interested in helping me start this up with design skill, research and data gathering, knowledge of macros and vb, photoshop, etc.  

I work full time as a firefighter and have 4 days off at a time and have plenty of time to put forth the work needed to make this successful.

I will be more than happy to email samples of my interactive presentations to anyone interested as these are not your typical run of the mill death by ppt or bullet heavy presentations.

[email protected]

melongstrike

• Archived User
Powerpoint Presentation Company Startup
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 06:12:00 PM »

1 week later and a few gazing eyes...

Anyone had the time to ponder a few of my questions/concerns?

I should have a new client in a week. I am unsure how large the job will be, anyone interested in teaming up for this business?

Any advice or wisdom to relay to me.

Thanks again gang.