xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: 360mods.net Has Been Shut Down?  (Read 194 times)

Poopmonkey

• Archived User
360mods.net Has Been Shut Down?
« on: January 26, 2011, 01:18:00 PM »

Well that question is 3 years old man. You can see it was posted three years ago. I don't know whats going on with them but Im pretty sure its just their server giving out cause sometimes I saw that during the night the server would shut down so maybe it finally just went.

ROBJETS

• Archived User
360mods.net Has Been Shut Down?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2011, 05:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(noobcube @ Jan 26 2011, 01:40 PM) View Post

For the past few days I have recieved the following error when trying to access 360mods.net:
Soemone has posted this same question on answers.yahoo.com here and the reply given was "It seems from other forums that the Feds shut them down for some kind of reason".

Does anyone know what is going on  uhh.gif. I visit that website frequently and don't want to see it gone for good  sad.gif.

Im interested on where you got this information about the Feds and how reliable it is.I highly doubt it is true. There are other unnamed 360 mods sites that would be higher on the than a small sight like 360mods. And no I dont mean Xboxscene.

Anyway if you do a google search for 360mods and click on the first link it takes you to a web page 360mods v2 and says coming soon.

I can say I do miss that sight though. It was pretty useful. The good thing is though is xboxscene is always here.