xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: New Here!  (Read 181 times)

MaFiA SATAN

• Archived User
New Here!
« on: January 10, 2011, 08:29:00 PM »

Hello everyone! I was just recently perm banned on TTG for making a joke about a friend. That was over a month ago. Since then, I have been searching for a better site, and I found one! I am so happy to be here, and I hope that I'll be welcome. Just so you all know, I am NOT a leecher. I used to host FREE COD4, WAW, and MW2 lobbies. I am an overall Xbox and iDevice modder (iPhone, iPod, etc...) Once I settle in, I might start up a free "shop". Stay tuned in! My GT is MaFiA SATAN (I am friends with GENERALBx, and I'm NOT a fanboy)
-MaFiA SATAN

Ketchup_Bomb

• Archived User
New Here!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2011, 09:38:00 PM »

Not sure of Xbox-Scene's stance on hosting modded lobbies, but personally I dislike it. Play the game just like everyone else and don't be cheap. </rant>

Otherwise, welcome. X-S is a great site and stays extremely current with Xbox and PS3 content.

yaazz

• Archived User
New Here!
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2011, 04:53:00 PM »

TTG is probably the worst site I have ever been on in my entire life. Honestly, I think I became dumber just by reading some of their work.

Xbox-Scene is a nice balance between all the "hacking sites". It's less technical than Xbox-hacker, but also less pompous. It's also less gaming mod oriented than TTG or similar sites, but a hell of a lot more intelligent.