xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: *rant* Hp *rant*  (Read 65 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« on: July 04, 2007, 08:11:00 AM »

I thought HP stood for Hell Pain laugh.gif

kirky1991

• Archived User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2007, 09:31:00 AM »

blink.gif  lol, well...i'ed rant with you but i have had my trusty HP Pavilion 7940 (yes a 7eyear old pc) for well 7 years..and never had a problem with HP...the PC itself or the service.

w2kj

• Archived User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

I've used nothing but HP (computers, printers, calculators, etc.) for 11 years....they've always been good, dependable machines.  For quite a long while; the tech support was excellent....but in the last 3 years; since they began out sourceing tech to India; they've have gone down the tubes. (as well as the myriad of other U.S. companies have moved their operations to India.)  Hell; you have to specifically ask to have someone to speak with someone that doesn't have such a strong accent so you are able to understand them.  

Anyway...back on track...Good machines...they still offer great service.  But if you want service; I suggest tech requests should be done via e-mail and their chat with tech's....at least they transend the accent barrier.

blame canada

• Archived User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2007, 04:57:00 PM »

people always bitch about manufactured computers and stuff. Seriously, if you don't want to take a chance of having shit customer service or product, then put together your own. I went from owning a pentuim 3 dell and not even knowing how to burn a damn dvd and in a month had a new build one I did, all self-taught. Not bragging about how much I know and not trying to be arogant (sp?) here, I'm simply stating that if possible, build it smile.gif

o The Drizzle o

• Archived User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2007, 01:07:00 PM »

well actually last  night i had to talk to a customer rep because the casing on my laptop is coming apart, when you close the lid the casing around the one hidge literally seperates and you can see inside. but, it went smoothly, theyre overnighting a box for me to send my laptop back and they said the case will be replaced...lets hope it does.

vide0bug13

• Archived User
*rant* Hp *rant*
« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2007, 01:15:00 PM »

i know what what you mean MaxP th people i know call me instead of their text support tongue.gif ,i get like $20 evry time i fix sumthing smile.gif