xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3

Author Topic: Hair Products  (Read 1011 times)

reZz

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2005, 08:29:00 PM »

Epoxy. I promise it'll work.

powercntrl

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2005, 08:32:00 PM »

cool.gif

.fortune

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »

blink.gif rotfl.gif rotfl.gif

amicold

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »

QUOTE(iforgotmyname @ May 8 2005, 05:09 PM)
if thats not a wiger i dont know what is.. tongue.gif

amicold

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »

Yeah but that pic has cars, girls, and bling. The only thing it's missing is gold teeth and a gun. Of course people will stereotype.

the black box

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2005, 05:23:00 PM »

Man, there is too many people that think you shouldn't listen to rap music because you're white. It doesn't matter what color you are, people have different tastes in music. If you like rock that's fine, if you like country that's fine, if you like heavy metal that's fine, and if you like  rap that's fine. Everyone has their own opinion and listens to their own kind of music. Some like to share their opinion strongly and argue with others because they like a different type of music then they do. Some will not stop until they get their point across, which can get annoying at times. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like and listen to it's entirely up to yourself. Everyone has the right to their opinion and thats fine, just sometimes it gets out of hand. Like for example some people judge others by what kind of music they listen to by saying "oh you're a wigger" just because they listen to rap music. I'm sure some people copy everything they see in a music video and copy what hip hop artists do but not everyone does. You can't judge a person by the kind of music they listen to, you need to know them...in real life. I myself am white and listen to rap music and I dont see anything wrong with that. I don't go out and copy what I see on MTV or BET I just be myself. I see people everyday that imitate rappers and try to be just like them, wearing their pants down around their knees and talking all "gangsta", I can see that people dont like that but that's fine, you can be however you wanna be. Sure it can cause a lot of trouble sometimes, leads into flame wars on the internet and fights in real life, but thats how it is, it's probably not going to change for a while so just live with it. There is people that listen to goth music and dress all in black and wear make-up but I don't see many people saying stuff about them. Everyone is who they are and can do whatever they want and listen to whatever kind of music they like.

That's my 47 cents a.k.a. my opinion and everyone can think what they want.

If you read this I thank you for taking the time and reading my opinion. I'm outta here.

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »

QUOTE(the black box @ May 9 2005, 06:59 PM)
Man, there is too many people that think you shouldn't listen to rap music because you're white. It doesn't matter what color you are, people have different tastes in music. If you like rock that's fine, if you like country that's fine, if you like heavy metal that's fine, and if you like  rap that's fine. Everyone has their own opinion and listens to their own kind of music. Some like to share their opinion strongly and argue with others because they like a different type of music then they do. Some will not stop until they get their point across, which can get annoying at times. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like and listen to it's entirely up to yourself. Everyone has the right to their opinion and thats fine, just sometimes it gets out of hand. Like for example some people judge others by what kind of music they listen to by saying "oh you're a wigger" just because they listen to rap music. I'm sure some people copy everything they see in a music video and copy what hip hop artists do but not everyone does. You can't judge a person by the kind of music they listen to, you need to know them...in real life. I myself am white and listen to rap music and I dont see anything wrong with that. I don't go out and copy what I see on MTV or BET I just be myself. I see people everyday that imitate rappers and try to be just like them, wearing their pants down around their knees and talking all "gangsta", I can see that people dont like that but that's fine, you can be however you wanna be. Sure it can cause a lot of trouble sometimes, leads into flame wars on the internet and fights in real life, but thats how it is, it's probably not going to change for a while so just live with it. There is people that listen to goth music and dress all in black and wear make-up but I don't see many people saying stuff about them. Everyone is who they are and can do whatever they want and listen to whatever kind of music they like.

iforgotmyname

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ May 9 2005, 12:55 PM)
iforgotmyname -

Arjun

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2005, 07:47:00 PM »

I listen to rap, yo.

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »

QUOTE(wojo123456789 @ May 9 2005, 07:07 PM)
WAX WORKS        it is a brand and i can stick up my hair when its is 2 inches long

ChampoVI

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »

Gay gay supergay.

icedoutxbox

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2005, 08:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(ChampoVI @ May 9 2005, 09:47 PM)
Gay gay supergay.

ChampoVI

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2005, 08:37:00 PM »

QUOTE(icedoutxbox @ May 9 2005, 06:19 PM)
it's so funny how he talks about himself.

ocojaa

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2005, 09:43:00 PM »

QUOTE(the black box @ May 9 2005, 06:29 PM)
Man, there is too many people that think you shouldn't listen to rap music because you're white. It doesn't matter what color you are, people have different tastes in music. If you like rock that's fine, if you like country that's fine, if you like heavy metal that's fine, and if you like  rap that's fine. Everyone has their own opinion and listens to their own kind of music. Some like to share their opinion strongly and argue with others because they like a different type of music then they do. Some will not stop until they get their point across, which can get annoying at times. It doesn't matter what kind of music you like and listen to it's entirely up to yourself. Everyone has the right to their opinion and thats fine, just sometimes it gets out of hand. Like for example some people judge others by what kind of music they listen to by saying "oh you're a wigger" just because they listen to rap music. I'm sure some people copy everything they see in a music video and copy what hip hop artists do but not everyone does. You can't judge a person by the kind of music they listen to, you need to know them...in real life. I myself am white and listen to rap music and I dont see anything wrong with that. I don't go out and copy what I see on MTV or BET I just be myself. I see people everyday that imitate rappers and try to be just like them, wearing their pants down around their knees and talking all "gangsta", I can see that people dont like that but that's fine, you can be however you wanna be. Sure it can cause a lot of trouble sometimes, leads into flame wars on the internet and fights in real life, but thats how it is, it's probably not going to change for a while so just live with it. There is people that listen to goth music and dress all in black and wear make-up but I don't see many people saying stuff about them. Everyone is who they are and can do whatever they want and listen to whatever kind of music they like.

drunkmunk

• Archived User
Hair Products
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »

congratulations you have successfully started the gayest thread i have seen in a long time.

user posted image

i'm sure with enough hair gel, glue and a dab of cum you could look as cool as these guys
Pages: 1 [2] 3