xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Guns  (Read 822 times)

msnyder

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2003, 05:03:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ May 26 2003, 02:27 AM)
blink.gif is that a nipple that i see on your avatar msnyder , youre lucky if HSdemonz havent removed that.  laugh.gif

Nope, no nipple...

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #31 on: May 26, 2003, 05:16:00 PM »

Interesting choice of topic as MOST people here are young!!!

psibob84

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2003, 06:44:00 PM »

I live in the uk so i've only got bb guns.

Matt black desert eagle (my baby!!!)
Sig Sauer p288
SA80 rifle

Squirrel_ESS_GEN

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2003, 07:11:00 PM »

Glock 27 .40 S&W.....nuff said...

M3_DeL

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2003, 08:04:00 PM »

iamwithstupid.gif

MorfiusX

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2003, 08:08:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ May 25 2003, 02:38 PM)
I live in the US, never owned a gun, and never plan on owning one.. Guns are for pussies who can't handle their own business.. PPL are already very scared of me without the need for guns.. you may be able to kick my ass, but your going to spend the rest of your life trying to fix up your F'd up credit, loans, driving record when I get through with you.. much much worse than a simple ass kicking IMO.

Right... So, if you can do all this, then you can get caught. Many of us know ways to fuck with people other than violence. It's like this: If you were to try this on me, then I would use the same skills to get you arrested and prosecuted. Oh, and about the topic: I never will use a gun to threaten someone or to do something violent. I like to shoot them, at a firing range. I can handle my own bussiness without a gun. I wouldn't use one to to handle it anyway. Just my 2 cents.

loai

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2003, 09:10:00 PM »

Damn 1st time I see this Syrus guy on the forums, and he is an ADMIN!!!! God damn was he sleeping the whole time I've been on the scene, I thought the only admin was Xantium!!!!

emu_daddy

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2003, 03:36:00 AM »

I used to have a concealed carry permit and carried a Astra A-80 .45 with me everywhere I went when I was off-post.  Of course, I was in the military at the time in a position that required Top Secret, so there was actually some (sort of) need or justification.

I used to own several firearms and my wife (a former Marine) had a handgun.  When we decided to have kids, we sold all our guns.  We have an agreement now that we will not have any guns in the house unless we have a gun safe to store them.

That having been said, I am probably going to get a Glock .45 (whichever model fits best in concealed carry) soon once our gun safe is installed.

flagg

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2003, 08:19:00 AM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ May 25 2003, 07:38 PM)
I live in the US, never owned a gun, and never plan on owning one.. Guns are for pussies who can't handle their own business.. PPL are already very scared of me without the need for guns.. you may be able to kick my ass, but your going to spend the rest of your life trying to fix up your F'd up credit, loans, driving record when I get through with you.. much much worse than a simple ass kicking IMO.

A lot of good it will do, when your dead.

MorfiusX

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #39 on: May 27, 2003, 03:59:00 PM »

QUOTE (Ace25 @ May 27 2003, 12:19 PM)
QUOTE (flagg @ May 27 2003, 08:19 AM)
A lot of good it will do, when your dead.

If they shoot me dead, I will be much much better off, believe me..  laugh.gif

Right... So, if you can do all this, then you can get caught. Many of us know ways to fuck with people other than violence. It's like this: If you were to try this on me, then I would use the same skills to get you arrested and prosecuted.

Sorry, I am not that stupid.. come on.. old laptop, dialup from pay phone to free ISP, do yur dirty work, toss laptop is bonfire when done.. what's so hard about that? Even if someone followed all the steps back to the source, how will that point to me?  blink.gif

I don't want to start flame war or anything, but tracking activity on an enterprise network is really easy. The credit DBs are very very secure. Now, the DMV is one thing. That can be corrected pretty easily. But, I'd give you $100 if you could hack the equifax DB without getting caught.

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #40 on: May 27, 2003, 04:16:00 PM »

love.gif (favorite),and some old hand pistol.Then for paintball i have a tippmann 98 custom,A-5

GREGWILLRULEYOU

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #41 on: May 27, 2003, 04:27:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  mods please delete

Fuzzy

• Recovered User
Guns
« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2003, 04:35:00 PM »

Just a paintball one. Spyder aggressor xt

brahm2

• Archived User