Guns
« Reply #16 on: May 25, 2003, 12:44:00 PM »

i got a big fucking gun

Ace25

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #17 on: May 25, 2003, 01:15:00 PM »

QUOTE (bung @ May 25 2003, 12:42 PM)
Are you serious? You must be a really bad shot then. I have taken it to the range only twice shooting at 100 yards open sighted. Mind you, looking at target at 100 yards without sight is just like looking at little spec yet I was able to hit target virtually everytime. I purchased this gun 6 months and love it. It is a newer model, black synthetic stock and blued... I can only imagine how much better getting scope and sighting it in correctly! I was single loading it by the way, couldn't rapid fire at range. lol... The Mini-14 is basicly a un-military version of the M-14. You are right about not standing to right of gun while firing though, lol.

Actually, my friend and I both got marksmanship ribbons in basic training for being the top shooter in each of our classes.. we are both very good shots with a good gun.. his Mini-14 was an older one, looked more like an AK-47, the coloring anyway. I opened up all 30 rounds with the Mini-14 on a squirrel that was no more than 20 yards away and didn't hit the damn thing, took out the 22 rifle we had with a 30 round clip and nailed it in about 5 shots, mind you, the squirrel was running the whole time. His parents used to own a gun shop in town, and they were Sheriffs also... When we would go out for *cough* target practice *cough* in the woods, we would each have at least 5 guns on us.. 2 9mm side arms, a 12 guage, an assault rifle like the Mini-14, or M1 Garrand, and a sniper rifle for those loooooong distance targets.. you know, the little fuzzy ones that run out of holes about 1/2 mile away.. I actually nailed one at over 1/2 mile from up on a ridge looking down on a valley.. that was my best shot ever I believe.. 2 days before our trips we would have loading parties and stay up all night loading rounds.. Oh the joys of High School....

Still, even though I have played with a lot of guns in my life, I still have no interest in actually owning one myself.. just seems like a lot of $ wasted on something you get to rarely use, or when you do, its quite the chore before and after loading rounds and cleaning the guns later.. I honestly have never even thought about using a gun on a person.. just not my style of thinking.. then again, nothing has even happened to me or anyone I know that would lead me to think using a gun is the answer.  

How many here have even been hit by a taser/stun gun? Hahaha.. my friends mom, the sheriff, wanted us to know what they felt like so she nailed us both with them.. god damn those hurt bad and they were on the lowest settings.. don't wanna imagine what the highest feels like.

Anushian

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #18 on: May 25, 2003, 02:05:00 PM »

jester.gif

MrWizdumb

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #19 on: May 25, 2003, 02:19:00 PM »

QUOTE (Syrus @ May 25 2003, 02:01 PM)
BB Gun rifle here (I'm not in US). Never really use it.. used to play around with it shooting targets etc. Thats pretty much all i ever used it for. Its around 500 PSI i believe. I just keep it in the basement now, not much use for it... Although I was "accidently" shot by a BB gun by a friend.. stung like a bitch, and it was only pumped once.

lol, that reminds me. have u ever seen that simpsons where homer has that bad memory and keeps screaming... and in his memory moe has a pump BB gun and these bullies are like "omg he just pumped it 12 times, it could break skin!!" and they run off laugh.gif jester.gif

and no i dont have a gun... nerf guns and water guns biggrin.gif

survivorejam

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2003, 03:01:00 PM »

ph34r.gif

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2003, 03:12:00 PM »

i got a 308 winchester and my dad has a 300 weatherby 2 assault rifles a 44 mag destert eagle a custom gun him and a friend made called a 44 super mag they're gunsmiths my dad also has a glock 10 mill with a laser sight and a springfield armory 45 a 50 caliber rifle yes a 50 cal and a 25 that looks like you got out of a gumball machine a 22 another bigger 25 two 22 rifles 12 gauge shotgun a couple more that i cant think of right now and all of these are kept in his first safe the second one is for ammo

msnyder

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2003, 03:29:00 PM »

I've got a Winchester 20 Gauge Pump in the corner of my bedroom between the nightstand and the wall, an Ruger KP-97 .45 ACP in the nightstand drawer, and a Whetherby 7mm Magnum in the closet...nic scope on it too...It's accurate to 150 yards. I use it for deer hunting. It could very easily take down a bear though.

hump

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2003, 08:43:00 PM »

i just use harsh language, but i did have my friends .22 Rugger rifle with a bananna clip semi-automatic

that fucker was for crowd controll ONLY but it was great for gophres too.

ULTIMATEGAMER12

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2003, 10:15:00 PM »

tongue.gif)

my shot record was 6 shots in 1 second

but then it got jammed >.<

I've shot some ppl and gave em welts the size of my girlfirend's boobs!

Gruce

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2003, 11:42:00 PM »

Only a couple of people have said what they use their guns for. Do the rest use it for *protection*? Is it really under your or your dads/moms pillow?

Xbox-Savage

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #26 on: May 26, 2003, 12:27:00 AM »

blink.gif is that a nipple that i see on your avatar msnyder , youre lucky if HSdemonz havent removed that.  laugh.gif

KenCuz

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #27 on: May 26, 2003, 10:39:00 AM »

QUOTE (MorfiusX @ May 25 2003, 06:12 PM)
Working on getting a nice chrome Desert Eagle .50. Drools.........

That's a cool looking gun. I don't own one, but I'm planning on getting one in the future.

This would be my pick...

user posted image
Then I'd convert it to this...........
user posted image

b legit

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2003, 02:31:00 PM »

QUOTE (Xbox-Savage @ May 26 2003, 12:27 AM)
blink.gif is that a nipple that i see on your avatar msnyder , youre lucky if HSdemonz havent removed that.  laugh.gif

fuck that

bombzhome

• Archived User
Guns
« Reply #29 on: May 26, 2003, 04:57:00 PM »

biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 [2] 3