xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Xbox 360 Modding General Question  (Read 228 times)

pepito01226

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Modding General Question
« on: September 27, 2013, 07:21:00 PM »

QUOTE(bmreedd @ Sep 27 2013, 04:13 PM) View Post

Hi so i've been aware of this site for a while. I'm not too familiar with modding, but i used to have an original modded xbox with every emulator and i was able to download and play games from the hard drive. Is this possible with the Xbox 360? i'm not looking to play online if that is a problem. I'm deff trying to buy one asap, can anyone help me out? Explain the current modding available?

It is possible with the Xbox 360 but there are a lot of information and getting into it is difficult with out knowing what specific version of Xbox 360 console you will buy.

I can spoon feed you some information but I will not give you everything you want. You will have to hunker down and do your research once I have helped you enough.

I will not explain the current mod, so no. But I will tell you the main type so you can do your own research.

disk drive flash (softmod)

Jtag

RGH

Rjtag

Research this by doing a Google search on this topic and also YouTube research.

That is all I can offer you. Come back when you have information as to what console you will be getting and as to what hack's can be done on SAID specific Xbox 360 console.

bmreedd

• Archived User
Xbox 360 Modding General Question
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2013, 07:25:00 PM »

I mean i was kinda just looking to buy one, idk if anyone would be looking to help me out or if that's even done hear. No reason to flame, as i said i'm familiar with site but not too sure on what everyone is about upon the forums. I've heard of a good amount of what you suggested but not gonna lie; I'm not too into modding yet. I don't have as much time to tie myself down and teach myself how to do so. Alot of you guys have experience, if anyone is down to PM me or even converse through email or something of the kind that would be awesome. I work full-time being able to tie myself down for the research is kinda a nuisance. Anyone?