xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Ripping Problems  (Read 199 times)

titanberg

• Archived User
Ripping Problems
« on: September 19, 2013, 04:01:00 PM »

Hi all,
Its been a while since last on.
I've got ripping problems with xbc, I bought an original game yesterday and thought it would be wise to back it up straight away (especially at £40 a pop) I done some research on the old splinter-web and found the xbox backup creator, no problem, used it before and had no grief with it then. So, it should be a doddle right?. Wrong.... After using jungleflasher to put the 0800 firmware on a spare benq drive i have, i went ahead and put my original game in the xbox to rip it to my computer because im using the xbox as power. When I put the game in the start button stays greyed out and in the drop down section where you choose what drive to rip from, it doesn't even show my benq drive. I tried to view in device manager and despite the 0800 firmware being on the drive, couldn't see it on there either. It's as if it doesn't exist (except it does). After a solid 6-7 hours of pulling the hair out of my already bold bonce as well as numerous google searches 've been forced to call ceasefire on my console, while i come on here to gain some assistance from one of you fine people.
Any help regarding this is greatly appreciated
Thanx in advance scenyx crew