xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Rgh Updated Then Flashed To Old Dash  (Read 114 times)

XGO PARADOX

• Archived User
Rgh Updated Then Flashed To Old Dash
« on: June 26, 2012, 03:51:00 PM »

I was recently trying to re-RGH my slim so I plugged in my NAND-x and connected it to my QSBs and flashed to my hacked image and when I turned on the console BLANK SCREEN CR has no green light flash and the console does nothing so what can I do to update the dump or create a new stock NAND from a donor?

XGO PARADOX

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2012, 06:50:00 PM »

can someone please tell me what to do fast I need this done by tomorrow!

I like how this was moved to newbie chat like I'm some 5 year old who can't play Halo

XGO PARADOX

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2012, 10:01:00 PM »

update: been reading up on some stuff came across something about the LDV and was wondering if I change the LDV of the old image to match that of the new image could I flash that to the console and update normally then take a NAND dump and RGH?

boflc

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2012, 12:04:00 AM »

i don't /quite/ follow what you did, but it sounds like you flashed an old gg/xebuild image with a lower CF LDV onto your system that had been updated since that image was built.

in that case, simply rebuild a new xebuild image (or retail image) based on your previous xebuild or original nand dump.  however, in options.ini, edit cfldv= to match what it should be.

(what it should be depends on the number of updates you've done since that dump was made + that dump's cfldv).

SNAAAKE

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2012, 09:51:00 PM »

dump the current nand you have in there and try to build the image using that?

I had this exact same problem with one of my JTAG tho. not rgh. somehow jrunner was able to build a new clean image and the jtag started working again after I flashed it.