xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Jungle Flaser Guide Further Help Needed Thnks  (Read 128 times)

timtimwins

• Archived User
Jungle Flaser Guide Further Help Needed Thnks
« on: March 19, 2012, 10:36:00 PM »

i hav a slim drive already got key but in  order to flash i hav to unlock spi,
am using the The Sputnik MX Probe method i know exactly where to cut but this is my first time ever cutting anything n dont know wat to get

wat should i use to do the cut n wat repairs cut traces, thanks heaps for your helps

Gazc0igne

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2012, 04:24:00 PM »

check out my guide of how to do the sputnik unlock for MXIC chipsets

Gazcoigne's MXIC Unlock Tutorial

my method doesnt need any trace repair and allows future unlocking without having to undo the repair

cut at the red line!!

simples!!

This post has been edited by Gazc0igne: Mar 21 2012, 11:26 PM

xbucket

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 08:25:00 PM »

That's a great guide, Gazc0igne. I recommend using a scalpel for cutting. I'm not sure how a small tipped screwdriver would work, I've never heard of anyone using a screwdriver.

BoNg420

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 10:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(xbucket @ Mar 23 2012, 10:25 PM) View Post

That's a great guide, Gazc0igne. I recommend using a scalpel for cutting. I'm not sure how a small tipped screwdriver would work, I've never heard of anyone using a screwdriver.

I use a diamond tip engraver with my dremel to expose the trace and get the green crap off by lightly going over the trace on low speed.  I have a 3 speed dremel.

Then once the trace is exposed I put on a cutting wheel and lightly touch the area I want to cut.  To be accurate and not cut to deep or wide I kind of angle the cutting wheel and just touch lightly so I dont go deeper then needed.  

This whole process helps because I only expose the trace and not the area outside it.

timtimwins

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2012, 07:15:00 PM »

thanks every1 for the helps i forgot to mention i will b doing several slim xbox's n would like to learn every method so id really like to know how to repair a trace would be very much appreciated