xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Help Urgent Needed Wtf  (Read 90 times)

Ranger72

• Archived User
Help Urgent Needed Wtf
« on: November 19, 2011, 08:02:00 AM »

Maybe you should check the front page some.

www.xboxscene.com

and HERE.

BoNg420

• Archived User
Help Urgent Needed Wtf
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2011, 10:18:00 AM »

QUOTE(russg51 @ Nov 19 2011, 11:14 AM) View Post

hi mate thanks for pointing that out appreciate it so what your saying is that just because the xbox had the internet lead in the back and the lad whos it is asnt connected it to live they have still manage to send a update silently to the xbox and changed the dae.bin file in the xbox so now it will not play the games.

does this mean now the xbox wants flashin back to stock and selling on or is there a way round it like burn games differently or somet like i say the games all work on mine but not me mates is games work on mine but not is.

like i said my xbox plays them all forza 4 mw3 gow3 no probs his did but then bam thursday it stopped even the games that have been completed on it black ops no longer loads up will play orig of hot pursuit but not backup.
thanks and sorry for being a pain

There is a workaround, but it seems like it might be annoying to do.  

http://www.xpgamesav...__fromsearch__1

jaroc

• Archived User
Help Urgent Needed Wtf
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2011, 03:25:00 PM »

First off, try not to type so fast because you're making a lot of mistakes and it's hard to understand all your run-on sentences.

2nd: The workaround will only work if the game you want to play has had a title update, so if you can't find one on that website your game probably hasn't had one, so you can try just clearing the cache and see if it'll work.

I don't find it that annoying, but it sucks that you can't go on Xbox Live with backups anymore (well, you can but I assume the risk for getting banned is much higher, and I don't need my slim banned)

russg51

• Archived User
Help Urgent Needed Wtf
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 04:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(jaroc @ Nov 19 2011, 10:25 PM) View Post

First off, try not to type so fast because you're making a lot of mistakes and it's hard to understand all your run-on sentences.

2nd: The workaround will only work if the game you want to play has had a title update, so if you can't find one on that website your game probably hasn't had one, so you can try just clearing the cache and see if it'll work.

I don't find it that annoying, but it sucks that you can't go on Xbox Live with backups anymore (well, you can but I assume the risk for getting banned is much higher, and I don't need my slim banned)

cant play on live cant play at all full stop

p***sin me off comma capital letter for muck sake im talkin about an xbox not sittin an english exam.

the link i was given gives tu files for mw3 works mint as muck all others i download dont work for shit full stop

the run on computer brings a warning circle forza 4 brings a warning circle sorry for the engish but some people had a bad up bringin. and this is the only way we learnt to communicate end of day ive wrote 20 posts on here and your the first nit picker not havin a go just cant stand people that pick at my english end of day its got me where i am today.

crazygoldfish

• Archived User
Help Urgent Needed Wtf
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2011, 12:25:00 PM »

I think you should apologise for your out burst, and maybe people will want to help you.

Your posts are pretty garbled.

Someone has taken the time to respond and for them to help you, you need to take your time and break down the information.

If your not happy with that and want to start mouthing off, you will get no help.