xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Gametype Mod  (Read 749 times)

mn_smurf

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« on: April 10, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »

yeah i was wondering if i couyld make an oddball gametype that had like more than 3 ball. ive tried to change the ball count to 4 in hex editing then i sign and ftp back and it says the gametype is damaged. does tyhis mean that there is no way of having more than 3 balls?

runawaywarthog

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »

id have to say so

mn_smurf

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »

ahh damnit, oh and does anyone out there know how to make the auto-reload hacked profile be a spartan?

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »

the 1 were u never reload? yea i do.

mitch2025

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2005, 04:16:00 PM »

i was going to ask about that auto reload spartain thing but then after i used it on some custom XBL game i read on bungie that if you sign on with it you get banned :( only a few days untill i have to spend a week of torutre on XBC :(

h34d5h0tz

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2005, 04:22:00 PM »

lol dont sign off xbl. now that i think about it i dont know how 2 do the spartan noreload thing cuz i dont want little kiddies PMing me about it. did it say that if u use the gamesave u will b banned right then, or will they have 2 look at the game?

gcskate27

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2005, 05:32:00 PM »

getting worried headshotz?  ;)

they say they can 'see it immediately and are banning everyone who uses it'...

what that translates to exactly nobody knows...

:beer:

mn_smurf

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2005, 05:36:00 PM »

OK ive been playing on live with this thing ever since it came out i use my 2 monther account to play with it cuz of this banning thing but ive nvr gotten suspended yet, THAT ACCOUNT NAME IS Ultimate BLUE, ive made it so obvious too, like i can make the BR shott fully auto by pressing the R-trigger, then X button superfast. i havent got any thing uyet so i dont think they can tell if oyu have it or not.

runawaywarthog

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »

wow, you must suck at xbl if you need to use that. "its only for fun" obviously not for the other people

Boogyman

• Archived User
Gametype Mod
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2005, 08:12:00 AM »

nm_smurf, for the oddball you have to resign your save game. also, for the auto reload they will not ban you right when you log in, but they have everything monitored so if you got by this far it has only been because luck. They just recently started cracking down on cheaters. for the save game itself, just go look for it and stop bugging ppl because its not that hard to find, I was even looking for it and I found it.