xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How Do You Do The Sniper Sword Glitch  (Read 252 times)

akuma_todome

• Archived User
How Do You Do The Sniper Sword Glitch
« on: December 27, 2004, 06:11:00 PM »

i want to know how to do the the sniper sword thing. i

Spartan X

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2004, 06:35:00 PM »

Make sure you have a sword and a weapon that  is able to have a red reticle when not zoomed (ex. Rocket Launcher, Battle Rifle) Equip your weapon and have it locked onto an enemy so that it turns red. You then switch to your sword and right before the crosshair turns into the half cresent, press R and you should go flying to the target. You most likely won't get it on the first try, so keep practicing and you'll get it.

akuma_todome

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2004, 07:40:00 PM »

i can do it with an unzoomed weapon just not with the sniper. i was just wordering if it was possible

newbreed

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2004, 01:13:00 AM »

yes. I noticed it happend with a battlerifle zoomed in. Ive gotten it to work with every other weapon but the sniper for some reason. My friend did it a couple times, but I just seem to have probs with it for some reason.

NME

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2004, 06:10:00 AM »

the rocket luncher can do it in zoom but only when the person is close enuff for it to go red when not in zoom. hard to explain do u understand? sniper is crap when not zoomed in hardly goes red so thats y its rubbish for the sword trick

tlkiller19

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2004, 01:22:00 PM »

You can do this trick as long as the reticule turns red.  Does not matter what weapon or what zoom.  If you want proof you can check out my vid.  It is posted at the sky as sword.mpg in the games section.  Just put it up so it is near the top.  If you want to see it and do not know what the sky is PM me.  Please have an understanding of bittorrent though.  I'm not good at telling people how to use it.  Or if someone would point me in the direction of some webspace that would host it for free.  It is about 25 megs.