xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Final Burn Legend Final Burn Encountered A Problem Press A  (Read 953 times)

tronchecul

• Archived User
Final Burn Legend Final Burn Encountered A Problem Press A
« on: October 10, 2013, 01:55:00 AM »

I always hated nes6502 because it is bad and buggy work and is a bad programmer blink.gif

gamez fan

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 04:09:00 PM »

QUOTE(tronchecul @ Oct 10 2013, 08:55 AM) View Post

I always hated nes6502 because it is bad and buggy work and is a bad programmer blink.gif

Nes6502 was one of the best developers the xbox scene ever had your comment is laughable really

But tell ya what why dont you completely remove Final burn Legends from your xbox
keeping your roms videos marquee's and folders to one side and then do a complete reinstall from scratch
then with a bit of luck your emu should work.

Not sure why you've had this issue over so many versions FBL has always worked for me
although there can be a bug if you sort roms by type eg neogeo in the romlist

gamez fan

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Oct 11 2013, 06:48 AM) View Post

Theres a bug in Final Burn Legends with controller button bounce its fixed in CoinOPS Final Burn...sorry it will require a new xbe for you or for you to change your controller/s

Hey you got double wings fully going come on spill the beans is it The MAME or FBL Core  wink.gif

tristanx

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2013, 08:44:00 PM »

:yawn:

[bp plant/]

dry.gif

RAmanX

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2013, 03:09:00 AM »

Jesus, this is desperate.
Still, what's with the bump?

tristanx

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2013, 05:14:00 PM »

QUOTE(RAmanX @ Oct 22 2013, 02:09 AM) View Post

Jesus, this is desperate.
Still, what's with the bump?

i don't visit this site that much. i saw that someone needed help with fbl. normally gamezfan is pretty quick to help but i checked anyway. when i saw the first comment then the second, then princess jerk monkey's post i knew it was a troll post. he/she is desperate and creating confusion to 'feel' superior.

how does one just answer a vauge question with some stupid response?

answer: only he/she who originally asked the stupid question!

QUOTE(tronchecul @ Oct 8 2013, 12:04 PM) View Post

hello smile.gif

i have a problem with final burn legend since version 1.6 i have this error also in 1.8 or 1.12 , my install is perfect and clean and some guys in other forum have the same error   : final burn encountered a problem press a

each  time i have this error , also i have  deleted the fba.ini in folder ini on final burn  !  and ok it work and when i launch game it work but when i  quit the game same error " final burn encountered a problem press a "

any solution this emulator is bugged ?

sorry for bad language english !

QUOTE(tronchecul @ Oct 10 2013, 12:55 AM) View Post

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Oct 10 2013, 10:48 PM) View Post

Theres a bug in Final Burn Legends with controller button bounce its fixed in CoinOPS Final Burn...sorry it will require a new xbe for you or for you to change your controller/s