xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: My Mameox Completely Messed Up After 10 Years Of Problem Free Use  (Read 408 times)

gamez fan

• Archived User

If you remove your Save file For mameox i think it will revert back to the original keymap settings 2 ways to do this in your Microsoft dash
go into saves find and delete the one for MameOX or using XBMC file browser look for the save file inside the E:\TDATA\4d414d45\ folder just delete
everything inside and do the same for E:\UDATA\4d414d45. After this restart MameOX and it should be back to normal
post back if it doesn't work

Hope this sorts it

gamez fan

• Archived User
My Mameox Completely Messed Up After 10 Years Of Problem Free Use
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2013, 03:52:00 PM »

Well i messed up my key settings for MameDOX a long time ago and removing the save worked for me but Hey if someone's got
a better solution then thats what to go with either way i hope you get it sorted

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 08:53:00 PM »

Sorry for that...please dont delete the save ive been coding this emu for 5 plus years...

Delete mameox/cfg/default.cfg

I dont see how that other fix would ever fix what it said....who knows

ShinigamiKiba

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2013, 02:50:00 AM »

Thank you so much, friend.
Deleting the default.cfg fixed it right up

I thought that maybe getting rid of some ini or config files was worth a shot, but I was afraid of messing something up since it's been so long since I last messed with this system I didn't want to mess anything up any further and I play my modded Xbox literally every day smile.gif

Thanks a lot
now I can go back to playing Tales of Graces F in peace without worrying about this

I really appreciate everyone's help

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2013, 04:48:00 AM »

No worries....I wish it was as easy is it was to support you....

im sorry a few spoil help from me...I see alot of help that is just misinformation and must saden many users...in fact its very normal

PM me if you want anything and ill sort it for you...

in case you didnt know....ive fixed over 1000 games in mameox since that build....lots control right now...lots run that didnt etc...lots more features.....that is about 100 builds behind literally

gamez fan

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 08:22:00 AM »

Ok since some people state i never admit when i get something wrong for the record i was wrong here
i forgot that when i had this issue way back i infact deleted the whole emulator and save files from my
xbox.So it was not the removing of the save file but for sure the cfg file that sorts any keymapping errors
ill keep that in mind for future reference smile.gif