xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Final Burn Legends V1.3  (Read 872 times)

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« on: June 21, 2013, 11:00:00 AM »

OK so Ive been looking but can't find a compatibility list does anyone know where I could find it cause I'm pretty sure there is one also I have an error that reads "file size incorrect" when I try to load samurai showdown 5 I know it works cause I saw it on a video

Thanks in advance muhaha.gif

Clockface

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 03:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(xyteam @ Jun 21 2013, 10:41 PM) View Post

the version of final burn legends you are using is old the newest version is v 1.12.

Does that mean that v1.12 is newer than v1.3? That's not really good numbering, since many people will assume that v1.3 comes after v1.12, and that v1.3 is in effect v1.30, as is common in computing.

FrankMorris

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2013, 02:48:00 PM »

Yes it is indeed a bit confusing  huh.gif

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2013, 03:35:00 AM »

Well now you answered a question I had and I didn't even get to ask it thanks cause I was confused do you know where I could download a full version of FBL1.12 cause all I've been finding is the updates and I've currently got v1.10 I actually had v1.1 .........oh yeah and I tryed to do the update but when I would try to launch FBL IT WOULD SEND me back to the unleashx screen and reboot

gamez fan

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2013, 07:46:00 AM »

QUOTE(qmwess @ Jun 27 2013, 10:35 AM) View Post

Well now you answered a question I had and I didn't even get to ask it thanks cause I was confused do you know where I could download a full version of FBL1.12 cause all I've been finding is the updates and I've currently got v1.10 I actually had v1.1 .........oh yeah and I tryed to do the update but when I would try to launch FBL IT WOULD SEND me back to the unleashx screen and reboot

I know where to get a Full FBL 1.8 set it would include all roms and vids it would be easy then to update to V1.12
if your interested let me know

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2013, 12:49:00 PM »

OK I'm trying everything up to this point cause I know once I get this emu working it will be worth it

gamez fan

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2013, 01:17:00 PM »

The advice regarding installing FBL from the developers has always been do a clean fresh install delete all traces of previous builds
including save files from :E\ obviously keep your roms n vids and simply install FBL again from scratch

BTW a common reason FBL might boot you back to dash on launch is a missing Path.ini file from the main FBL folder

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2013, 05:43:00 AM »

Yeah that was the mistake I made I just deleted all the files that the update would replace then put the update in so now I have FBL v1.12 optimized.........now this IS the up to date one right guys cause I'm still a little hazy bout the #ing that they are in .So like clockface said in his comment bout the how numbering works and all ......I got off subject ......how do I know which games will work or is it a trail and error thing

gamez fan

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2013, 07:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(qmwess @ Jun 28 2013, 12:43 PM) View Post

Yeah that was the mistake I made I just deleted all the files that the update would replace then put the update in so now I have FBL v1.12 optimized.........now this IS the up to date one right guys cause I'm still a little hazy bout the #ing that they are in .So like clockface said in his comment bout the how numbering works and all ......I got off subject ......how do I know which games will work or is it a trail and error thing

Yip you have the most recent version as for which games will work look inside tools folder and you'll find a supported games list
that will tell you which games are supported by FBL on Xbox note that some wont work but 99.5% will
Also worth noting the romcentre.dat file which is also inside the tools folder this can be used in the PC romcentre programe
to scan it against your roms to make sure they are compatable and work with this FBL version

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2013, 12:59:00 PM »

Ohhh OK I knew there was something like that I just didn't know where to look for it or what it was called thanks ......and now on to build my from collection (IMO) the most fun part of it all except the testing part laugh.gif

qmwess

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2013, 07:38:00 AM »

I'm just throwing this last post in to let all know who helped that I am very greatfull (I forgot how to spell) for all the assistance and am now playing to my hearts content

PLAY ON GAMERS muhaha.gif

tristanx

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2013, 11:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(Clockface @ Jun 25 2013, 02:01 AM) View Post

Does that mean that v1.12 is newer than v1.3? That's not really good numbering, since many people will assume that v1.3 comes after v1.12, and that v1.3 is in effect v1.30, as is common in computing.

+T+ decided to follow the numbering system that snes6502 started with. then i just went along with it. it's best to just imagine the '1.' is not there and just look at the '.12' to understand the revision.

QUOTE(qmwess @ Jun 29 2013, 06:38 AM) View Post

I'm just throwing this last post in to let all know who helped that I am very greatfull (I forgot how to spell) for all the assistance and am now playing to my hearts content
PLAY ON GAMERS muhaha.gif

congrats!! have fun!

RAmanX

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2013, 04:18:00 AM »

Is development on FBL completely dead, now?

gamez fan

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2013, 12:12:00 PM »

Maybe not dead but dormant i feel there might be something in the works just depends if an
interested dev has the time to work on it or not

RAmanX

• Archived User
Final Burn Legends V1.3
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2013, 06:51:00 AM »

That's a real pity; FBL is clearly the best emulator on the old xbox.
Pages: [1] 2