xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Vision The Xbox Hyperspin  (Read 724 times)

-{TETSUO}-

• Archived User
Vision The Xbox Hyperspin
« on: February 18, 2013, 04:04:00 AM »

I've been using Hyperspin for a long time.
These are the same themes used in Hyperspin as are the Emumovies.
Basically you've stole Hyperspin themes to use for you're own.
What I suggest is if you're going to use others work, credit them. Stop trying to pass it off as your own.
I'm sure it takes a modicum of skill to bring all this together but I'm sure once the Hyperspin boys find out about this they'll issue take down requests.

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2013, 04:12:00 AM »

We make our own themes...the art is from google....its a totally diff engine..they are credited in the files and ive been in communication with the leader of emumovies etc.....also if he wants anything or anyone else does no worries at all the doors open....this is for people stumbling on here to know whats out there....

anyone is welcome at any point to come over we have a large bunch of skin makers and love arcade cabs....lots of cab makers there.....lots of love to hyperspin and im sure if they want we can supply lots of new stuff as theres plenty of great pack makers doing stuff...mostly working off google images id say....emumovies are welcome to anything as well as we mainly make our own movies as well....

..this is really for people stumbling across here....not to ague with haters this forum is better than that smile.gif....

PM me if anyone wants a hand and ill give you a hand....

sotu

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 08:47:00 PM »

Looks good!

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2013, 04:13:00 AM »

Being accused in the past of "stealing" other peoples work, I have to give BP the benefit of the doubt here.

The fact that he even posted about this here, when he NEVER posts here out of self defense, I have to give this idea some credence without having personally looked into it.

In my own work, I used many of the Emumovies videos, and credited them as such.  Above and beyond that, my team had made thousands of new videos for games not covered, prototypes, hacks, unlicensed games and simply BETTER videos for official games than were on the EM roster.

Also, although his name escapes me now, I pestered a member at HS for his HD release of the Genesis boxart before I clocked out.  He finally came through, and his work is beautiful.  Unfortunatly, somebody else at HS got his panties in a bunch when I "stole" his artwork and included it in RX releases (even though I credited him), and because of the 10 or so MB of files he questioned, he got nearly 3GB of our work removed from MegaUpload back in the day.....

Joke's on him, I guess, since MU isn't around anymore....

Sure, BP is a thief when it comes down to it.....

But so are you, if you're playing a SINGLE game in ANY SINGLE format he provides emulators for.

Before you call foul, check yourself before you wreck yourself....

You're only here because you don't want to pay Nintendo 5 bucks for Metroid or 10 bucks for Super Metroid on the Wii U.

If you have something positive and constructive to say, be your own guest.....

Otherwise.....

STFU

Spc 4

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2013, 01:25:00 PM »

Is there a download link or what?

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2013, 07:44:00 PM »

new version is being released and discussed

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2013, 09:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Feb 21 2013, 01:19 PM) View Post

smile.gif remember rx I know about the videos....its allways funny to me....

anyway I know the emumovies leaders and they are nice people.....sick of stuff like above....up to you if you want to carry this on or work at further progressing a community....if not I guess there is no community left....hence what we see here today people have to find vision

Dude.... even to this day, there is still a very obvious breakdown in communication between us......

I thought it was very apparent, but I'll spell it out for you..... IN CAPS!!!!!  cool.gif

MY LAST TWO POSTS HERE IN THIS AND THE OTHER THREAD WERE SUPPORTIVE OF YOU AND YOUR WORK!!!!

Quit being a bitch and thinking that everything that I say about you is bad.  I've got your back on things now.  

I'm years removed from doing any work and I haven't even updated my own Box with anything anyone has made in over 2 years.  

I'll just say one more time if it wasn't clear, I support what you do.

Carry on.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2013, 11:48:00 AM »

LOL.....

Short of kissing your ass, which I would NEVER do, I don't see how this is the same approach at all...

Do me a favor BP, and ask your acolytes at your current home if they think I'm being a bastard to you.

I guaranty they will say no.

You just need somebody you trust to translate my REAL English into whatever pseudo English you speak to tell you that I'm friendly.

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: February 25, 2013, 12:16:00 PM »

LOL  yeah, I gave it to them.....

Maybe if I held that work over your head we'd have Allowance Mode today?

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: February 25, 2013, 03:48:00 PM »

Ive never used anything you have done rx....ever... believe what you want... i dont need the videos i helped source youvthen renamed or screenshots...  we redid most videos for consoles and have many people doing them for the last few years..   ask pcslayer about the videos.   So final time rx

Ive never wanted anything you did and there fore never used it
You dont get your stuff in coinops as its not though the comnunity
I only looked at one pack you did and saw it what was handed to you years ago
I told you on day one this stuff and im still hearing the same things...6 years on i still dev and most talkers left
My only interest was watching you fail and wondering why you subject yourself to bullies.

Its time for to dev and stay out of your stuff....forwards as usual its been great
And best of luck in life. ....

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: March 02, 2013, 02:26:00 PM »

VISION R10 Released - Even more WOW

Added new animations
DROP L.png                       
DROP R.png             
DROP.png                
Jump Out Smooth L.png   
Jump Out Smooth R.png   
Particle Drop.png       
Added Setting.txt to shortcut into settings    
Fixed FTP to show all drives

VISION R11 Released - RETURN to LAST PLAYED !!!

RETURN to LAST PLAYED option (can be disabled in settings)......this is all but its the most requested feaure....

please let me know how this goes....there is lots of complexity around this feature...what if you rename the folder or change the roms....I had to make this smart so it didnt break....

ressurectionx

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2013, 02:06:00 PM »

Hehe....

Wondering how anyone can have any "vision" when their head is so far up their own ass???

I'm sure it is related to the same pair of military grade goggles it takes for BP to find his own junk when he wants to rub one out.

gwood1234

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 04:24:00 AM »

Hi BP,

I currently have Visionary Lite installed but I've added a few games to it. How do I update to the latest version?

Also, could you give me a run through on how I can add Amiga games? I know the drill for adding console and arcade games but the Amiga might be more complex...?

Thanks for all your hard work on Vision, it's truly amazing!

Regards
Gareth

BritneysPAIRS

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: March 06, 2013, 01:14:00 AM »

Dev forum has these answers... smile.gif

gwood1234

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: March 06, 2013, 04:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(BritneysPAIRS @ Mar 6 2013, 10:14 AM) View Post

Dev forum has these answers... smile.gif

Thanks BP, but can you direct me to that please? I can't find anything either on this site or on your Coinops forums? Really want to try Amiga game launching within Vision...

Regards
G
Pages: [1] 2