xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: For Sale - Jtags, Ixtreme Consoles And More...  (Read 161 times)

brandogg

• Archived User
For Sale - Jtags, Ixtreme Consoles And More...
« on: July 21, 2010, 09:38:00 AM »

Hello everyone, I've got some more console to sell, here we go...

1. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 w/ 60GB HDD - This console has never been on Xbox Live, and was purchased recently from an owner who has not used it in years (had the blades dashboard on it too). It has *never had RROD* but I went ahead and upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_ec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v wireless controller and 60GB hard drive - $225 includes USPS Priority shipping.

2. iXtreme LT Samsung Xenon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for RROD (error 0020) using an AOYUE 968 by myself. GPU heat sink has been replaced with the newer heat pipe version, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $65 includes USPS Priority shipping.

3. iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for E74 using an AOYUE 968 by myself, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD/E74 for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $75 includes USPS Priority shipping.

4. Brand new Jasper (512MB) Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - Received as a replacement for a Falcon I sent in. Completely stock system, has never even been used (hard drive, power supply and cables are not brand new, only the console is). Service date of 01/17/2010. Not banned from Xbox Live (completely stock). Console, power supply, component HD a/v cables, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $135 includes USPS Priority shipping.

I will have 2 keyvaults for sale later in the day as well (not banned of course), and tomorrow (hopefully) I will be adding a JTAG'ed Elite console.

im_so_shibby

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2010, 10:58:00 AM »

pm'd

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2010, 10:45:00 PM »

Pending sale on #1, and now I have 2 unbanned Type 2 keyvaults for sale - $75 each, PayPal verified only. these keyvaults are not from any of the systems that I have listed, or systems that I will have listed.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2010, 07:09:00 AM »

Just a small update...

1. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 w/ 60GB HDD - This console has never been on Xbox Live, and was purchased recently from an owner who has not used it in years (had the blades dashboard on it too). It has *never had RROD* but I went ahead and upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_ec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v wireless controller and 60GB hard drive - $225 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to smellierjeans!

2. iXtreme LT Samsung Xenon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for RROD (error 0020) using an AOYUE 968 by myself. GPU heat sink has been replaced with the newer heat pipe version, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $65 includes USPS Priority shipping.

3. iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for E74 using an AOYUE 968 by myself, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD/E74 for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $75 includes USPS Priority shipping.

4. Brand new Jasper (512MB) Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - Received as a replacement for a Falcon I sent in. Completely stock system, has never even been used (hard drive, power supply and cables are not brand new, only the console is). Service date of 01/17/2010. Not banned from Xbox Live (completely stock). Console, power supply, component HD a/v cables, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $135 includes USPS Priority shipping.

5. Unbanned Type 2 Keyvaults (2 available) - These will be yours and yours alone, not shared (unless you decide to share them and make your money back). They came from 2 consoles that I JTAG'ed for another member and are 100% unbanned - $75 each.

nyy622

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2010, 01:37:00 PM »

So much pleasure to deal with this seller, great communication, great customer service. Don't hesitate to buy from him, he is a great seller.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2010, 09:13:00 PM »

*BUMP*
Any interest in the keyvaults? Unban your system! Run lobbies and ruin Xbox Live! I'm open to offers, but please no lowballs.

Edit - I'm also going to be adding a JTAG'ed Falcon console shortly. The serial on the case doesn't match because the previous owner put an Elite case on it, then sold it because they botched a LiteOn mod. The console is 100% working with no RROD history, coming soon...

Second edit - *price drop* on the keyvaults - $70 each, again, not banned, and not shared with anyone.

Vysse

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2010, 09:02:00 AM »

I'd be willing to buy one of the keyvaults. Paypal isn't verified atm but is a business account. I also have bought two kvs off of people from this site. I can have them reply here if necessary.

nyy622

• Archived User
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2010, 03:42:00 PM »

Already reflowed and jtaged 2 consoles for me, both work great.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 04:43:00 PM »

Bumpity-bump-bump-bump, mothertrucker!

iXtreme consoles still available
1 Type 2 unbanned keyvault still available

Unbanned JTAG Falcon console coming soon...probably a complete set w/ 20GB HDD, power supply, component a/v and wireless controller.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 04:10:00 PM »

Big Bumpin'

I will sell the brand new Jasper console alone for $85 shipped.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #10 on: August 02, 2010, 09:13:00 AM »

Bump! Update with updated stock...
1. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 w/ 60GB HDD - This console has never been on Xbox Live, and was purchased recently from an owner who has not used it in years (had the blades dashboard on it too). It has *never had RROD* but I went ahead and upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v wireless controller and 60GB hard drive - $225 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to smellierjeans!

2. iXtreme LT Samsung Xenon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for RROD (error 0020) using an AOYUE 968 by myself. GPU heat sink has been replaced with the newer heat pipe version, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $60 includes USPS Priority shipping.

3. iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for E74 using an AOYUE 968 by myself, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD/E74 for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $70 includes USPS Priority shipping.

4. Brand new Jasper (512MB) Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - Received as a replacement for a Falcon I sent in. Completely stock system, has never even been used (hard drive, power supply and cables are not brand new, only the console is). Service date of 01/17/2010. Not banned from Xbox Live (completely stock). Console, power supply, component HD a/v cables, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $135 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to nyy622!

5. Unbanned Type 2 Keyvaults (2 available) - These will be yours and yours alone, not shared (unless you decide to share them and make your money back). They came from 2 consoles that I JTAG'ed for another member and are 100% unbanned - $75 each. WRC xLoGiiKzZo

7. JTAG'ed Falcon Xbox 360 w/ 60GB HDD - This console has never had RROD, bought it with a bad LiteOn mod attempt and replaced the drive with a working (brand new belt) TS-H493 drive. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $275 includes USPS Priority shipping.

8. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 - This console is banned from Xbox Live - I sold the keyvault a while back because it had RROD shortly after I bought it. This console was reballed (and GPU was actually replaced) by supersdude1691. I upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Hitachi iXtreme 1.51) on CD. Banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $120 includes USPS Priority shipping.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2010, 10:27:00 AM »

I apologize for the quick bump but it was too late to edit my last post - there was a mistake on #7 - it's a 20GB HDD, not 60GB. If a mod can edit this and/or the last reply, I would appreciate it.

1. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 w/ 60GB HDD - This console has never been on Xbox Live, and was purchased recently from an owner who has not used it in years (had the blades dashboard on it too). It has *never had RROD* but I went ahead and upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v wireless controller and 60GB hard drive - $225 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to smellierjeans!

2. iXtreme LT Samsung Xenon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for RROD (error 0020) using an AOYUE 968 by myself. GPU heat sink has been replaced with the newer heat pipe version, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $60 includes USPS Priority shipping.

3. iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 - This console been reflowed for E74 using an AOYUE 968 by myself, and I applied Arctic Silver 5 thermal paste. I will guarantee against RROD/E74 for 60 days and have had 100% success with my reflows. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $70 includes USPS Priority shipping.

4. Brand new Jasper (512MB) Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - Received as a replacement for a Falcon I sent in. Completely stock system, has never even been used (hard drive, power supply and cables are not brand new, only the console is). Service date of 01/17/2010. Not banned from Xbox Live (completely stock). Console, power supply, component HD a/v cables, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $135 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to nyy622!

5. Unbanned Type 2 Keyvaults (2 available) - These will be yours and yours alone, not shared (unless you decide to share them and make your money back). They came from 2 consoles that I JTAG'ed for another member and are 100% unbanned - $75 each. WRC xLoGiiKzZo

7. JTAG'ed Falcon Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - This console has never had RROD, bought it with a bad LiteOn mod attempt and replaced the drive with a working (brand new belt) TS-H493 drive. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $275 includes USPS Priority shipping.

8. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 - This console is banned from Xbox Live - I sold the keyvault a while back because it had RROD shortly after I bought it. This console was reballed (and GPU was actually replaced) by supersdude1691. I upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Hitachi iXtreme 1.51) on CD. Banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $120 includes USPS Priority shipping.

brandogg

• Archived User
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2010, 05:43:00 PM »

Sold to smellierjeans!

5. Unbanned Type 2 Keyvaults (2 available) - These will be yours and yours alone, not shared (unless you decide to share them and make your money back). They came from 2 consoles that I JTAG'ed for another member and are 100% unbanned - $75 each. Sold to WRC xLoGiiKzZo!

7. JTAG'ed Falcon Xbox 360 w/ 20GB HDD - This console has never had RROD, bought it with a bad LiteOn mod attempt and replaced the drive with a working (brand new belt) TS-H493 drive. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Samsung iXtreme LT) on CD. Not banned from Xbox Live. Console, power supply, component HD a/v, wireless controller and 20GB hard drive - $275 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to Arinex!

8. JTAG'ed Xenon Xbox 360 - This console is banned from Xbox Live - I sold the keyvault a while back because it had RROD shortly after I bought it. This console was reballed (and GPU was actually replaced) by supersdude1691. I upgraded the heat sink to the heat pipe version, and applied fresh Arctic Silver 5 to the CPU and the GPU. freeBOOT 0.32 installed w/ 9199 dashboard, will ship with original NAND, XBR3 image, freeBOOT image, kv_dec, and DVD firmware (modded with Hitachi iXtreme 1.51) on CD. Banned from Xbox Live. Console only - $120 includes USPS Priority shipping. Sold to tyldd!

Prices have been dropped on the 2 iXtreme LT consoles as well.

digipimp75

• Archived User
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2010, 08:00:00 AM »

Excellent transaction... super fast shipping, GREAT communication, and a quality working system.    I might have to grab me a JTAG from him someday smile.gif   VERY VERY recommended seller.

dennyy

• Archived User
« Reply #14 on: August 06, 2010, 12:21:00 PM »

I will buy the iXtreme LT 1.2 BenQ Falcon Xbox 360 off you if it's still available by the 17th. I have a few questions. Has it ever had any of the older iXtreme firmware flashed on it prior to LT and will you be able to email keys or original/hacked firmware after purchased? Let me know, thanks.
Pages: [1] 2