xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

Author Topic: $85 Preflashed Consoles, $200 Elite Bundles  (Read 1527 times)

ultimate509

• Archived User
$85 Preflashed Consoles, $200 Elite Bundles
« Reply #75 on: November 25, 2009, 07:31:00 PM »

Need a Hdmi console, nothing done to it no fixes or flash's...

Tyused

• Archived User
« Reply #76 on: November 25, 2009, 09:56:00 PM »

Sent you a PM...my boy is getting worried bro!  Whats up?!

360beast

• Archived User
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2009, 01:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(Tyused @ Nov 25 2009, 11:56 PM) View Post

Sent you a PM...my boy is getting worried bro!  Whats up?!

tell me about it

chessmastor

• Archived User
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2009, 06:50:00 PM »

QUOTE(360beast @ Nov 27 2009, 02:05 PM) View Post

tell me about it

Don't complain that you sent a money order, via postal mail and had to wait for it to  reach me. Then had to wait for it to clear. Your order would've been shipped out a 10 days sooner if you had just paypal'd money.

Tyused

• Archived User
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2009, 03:24:00 PM »

Chess where u at dude?  My boy is still waiting and up my ass

dasaint80

• Archived User
« Reply #80 on: November 29, 2009, 08:59:00 PM »

PM SENT

CybrJnkie

• Archived User
« Reply #81 on: November 29, 2009, 09:38:00 PM »

Do you have any non-modded elite systems for sale?

360beast

• Archived User
« Reply #82 on: November 30, 2009, 09:36:00 PM »

QUOTE(chessmastor @ Nov 27 2009, 08:50 PM) View Post

Don't complain that you sent a money order, via postal mail and had to wait for it to  reach me. Then had to wait for it to clear. Your order would've been shipped out a 10 days sooner if you had just paypal'd money.

the MO took 3 days to get to u, and 2 to clear. thats not teh problem. the probel is the shipping. i wasnt told when it was shiped, I had to ask, was 1st told UPS then usps, wasnt told a sig was needed till I asked.no tracking. still havent recieved it yet.

jdog12345MI

• Archived User
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2009, 09:07:00 PM »

Looking for a cheap modded 360. I have a power brick (203w) from my console that just died (RROD). Do you have any cheap ones left?

deecee

• Archived User
« Reply #84 on: December 01, 2009, 09:23:00 PM »

Chess do you have a HDMI box that has a 7371 or earlier dashboard version?

RandomUser5

• Archived User
« Reply #85 on: December 03, 2009, 04:10:00 PM »

Sent you a PM.

mushy2008

• Archived User
« Reply #86 on: December 03, 2009, 10:41:00 PM »

QUOTE(chessmastor @ Nov 24 2009, 11:00 AM) View Post

1. Your package didn't contain a note with your address. It was labeled the UPS store address.
2.Your original paypal payment didn't contain an address.
3. You threatened to charge me back, if your package didn't magically appear at your door step 3 days from receiving your package.

So, yes, I refunded your $ and required a confirmed address. This isn't my normal policy, as I trust most x-s users. As per i have 0 protection from paypal without one and you've shown motive to not be so understanding.

As always, your multiple changes in your order were fulfilled, and your consoles were shipped as soon as repairs were done.

My spouse told you that  we were leaving to go out of town for a funeral, yet you pressed for your tracking # from a grieving family when it was already shipped out.

You called my private number, not my business line that would freely be given to you, if you have so asked.
Please do not call that number, I feel you've invaded my privacy. Feel free to call 218-206-2697 as this is my business line.

Again, I'm sorry your original package sent to me was delayed by UPS. I'm still hurt that you think I made the package vanish some how. You've been nothing but mean and suspicious of me.

Sending me threatening e-mails, instant messages and calling my private home number has gone to far. My services are fairly priced, quickly shipped and I have open and normally quick communication.

I feel like I have to put this message in public, because you've decided to try to paint me in a bad light.
If you have any problems with your order, please E-mail me.

Well if you really want to play this game now, I guess I'm going to have to post what I had all typed out to another x-s member that totally agreed with my situation...

but anyway guess I'll just give you a quick run down of what happened with me dealing with  chessmastor... you say they are legit, but whats' been happening with me has been all but bad.

So I contact them on Nov 1st looking to get 4 xboxes repaired and flashed, we agree on a price and I pay and ship on November 2... through no fault of their own the package gets misrouted to california and it takes almost 2 weeks to get to their place. It finally gets there on the 16th, and thats when I start hearing about chessmastors mom being in ICU and all of a sudden their uncle dies. And I'm all fine with that, I just made sure they knew I have been a paid customer for over 2 weeks and I would appreciate that my package be sent to the front of the line. Well it's monday when this conversation is had and I am told that the package will be sent out next day on the 17th. So I figure okay, it will get sent out tomorrow and I will receive by friday, great!... but no, the next day comes around and I try contacting them to see what is going on, they tell me it was all packed up and ready to ship but it wasn't going to get shipped till wednesday... fair enough I said, you guys are going through a lot...Well wednesday comes around and I'm not at the computer most of the day, up until that point I was in constant communication with chessmastor via AIM(foreverslain) They were obviously online and still on the forums but they would not reply to my request for a tracking number. At this point I'm getting very frustrated because what is the problem with giving me my tracking number when it takes 30 seconds to log onto your UPS.com account and retrieve it. There shoulnd't have been a problem at all with getting it. So me starting to get nervous about this maybe not being a legitimate operation. I got down to business and I was like hey, I paid for a service to be completed and I've been a paid customer for over two weeks...They then proceed to not let me finish and say call UPS and complain to them( I had already gotten a refund through UPS For initial shipping) anyway, I told them I was promised a tracking number and I had not yet received it, and I told them if you guys are not going to provide me a tracking number I am going to assume you guys are trying to scam me, so if I do not receive a tracking number I am going to have to file a dispute with paypal to get my money back.

all of this happened on a friday I believe and right before this conversation, I was talking to foreverslain on aim and after I had mentioned that I had been a paid customer for 2 weeks and that you guys are a business and it's unprofessional to let things like this hinder your productivity, I was then told that my package would be sent back and enjoy... I was being intimidated and harassed with this statement, because in actuality my package had already been packed and shipped according to them...
so after I tell them If I do not receive my tracking number I will have to file a claim with paypal... I am then told that they are going to reject my payment, and I must pay with a confirmed addressed, and then I will receive my tracking number( I have e-mails to prove this) So not even an hour after they refund the payment, I re-send the payment with a confirmed bank account and address... I even let her keep the 6 dollar tip I originally paid them because I was afraid they would put a hold on my package again if I didn't put back in that tip, my order was like 140 + 4 something in pp fees and I paid 150, so this was a pretty big order, so anyway I figure I followed their instructions on how to get my tracking number from them... I then message them on aim on the screenname Foreverslain... I am told they are going to a funeral and stop being impatient and rude, and to have some compassion. they then tell me they will be out of town till monday, they then "sign off"... well me being the person I am, I have a feeling they blocked me, so I get on another aim account and message them... I send them a messages and it goes through so obviously they blocked me, so I asked them them why they blocked me... then no answer I try to message again and it says they are offline. tried another account and the same. So I try e-mailing them and I am told they are not at the laptop that has access to the tracking number so wait till monday, and I will get my tracking number...

Well I wait patiently during the weekend... this situation totally stressing me out because I have 4 xboxes and I have no clue where they are at... so monday comes around... and I see the ups truck drive by my house at around 3pm, so I figure no package, and no tracking number still, where the **** is this thing if it was sent wednesday...(there was a chance it didn't get shipped till thursday because supposedly they wrote the wrong address on the package, so there was a hold on the package until they could get my address right, and then they also put a hold on the package when they told me to resend the payment through a confirmed address on paypal...

So anyway, monday rolls around I wait and I wait, ups truck comes, so I figure, I can't be playing these games anymore, and I need my tracking number, so I call UPS and try to see if there are any packages in transit to my address, and none could be found in the system(There was still a chance it could have been in transit because address tracing doesn't work unless the package had been delivered, we tried to find chessmastors shipping number, but they ship through a ups store so no luck there. So I decide it's time to come and post in their thread, I really didn't want to do that as I know it would effect possible customers, but they are just playing games with me now... I actually had my mother call around 6:15pm est and I sent an e-mail at about the exact same time. and miraculously after having no communication the past few days I get an e-mail stating, "Just got to the hotel, will be back home soon" I then see chessmastor online here at xbox scene so I expect, good they will be getting my tracking number soon. but no luck. I can't contact them on aim, they are not answering their e-mails, and I'm being told I'm the impatient and rude one, when I have been well enough patient with these guys throughout the whole situation. It is now tuesday, I have no idea what is going on, and I'm trying to figure out if I have been scammed or not. 4 xboxes is a lot to worry about, I have been getting shit from the people that needed this work done. I may end up posting this whole story in their thread, it might totally bomb their business, but you just can't cause this kind of stress on your customers... how hard is it to send a tracking number...

So to reply to your points.
1. Yes first of all my package did contain a note with my full address, my x-s name and the paypal e-mail used for payment. It was taped at the very top of the box to Xbox #1 on my order, you probably missed it when removing the packing material. It was written on an envelope.
2. I just double checked the paypal address and It did not have an address, at first I thought it did, If I saw it hadn't at first I would have paid with one, and you could have easily avoided this by telling me to pay with a confirmed address. The reason I threatened a chargeback was because you would not give me my tracking number on wednesday/thursday,or friday. I requested it many times, so what am I supposed to think, you have 600 dollars worth of my xboxes in your possession and you won't give me my tracking number?...
3. You are putting words in my mouth and you know it, and that really pisses me off, I was not going to come into this thread and post this but what you are doing was wrong. You received my package on Monday November 16th, after being a paid customer for over 2 weeks, you didn't get the package sent out till that friday, and I was lied to and told it was sent on wednesday. Then the holds on the package. Not once did I request my package be delivered at a certain time, NOT ONCE.... I would have been happy if it got shipped next friday... The ONLY thing I was requesting was my tracking number which you failed to provide until we ended up calling your home number and leaving a very polite message.

Multiple changes to order?... Yeah thanks for trying to exaggerate stuff and make me look bad I shipped the xboxes on nov 2 and had already paid, during this time there was news about new LT FW coming out so I told them with instead of getting those two liteons flashed I just want the keys extracted... really?...
Sending me threatening e-mails, instant messages and calling my private home number has gone to far. My services are fairly priced, quickly shipped and I have open and normally quick communication.

I'm gonna have to quote this one and reply, because quite frankly this is a serious accusation.
I did not send you one threatening e-mail. I was nice and courteous in every single e-mail I sent you. If you want to play the posting e-mail game on here we can, because I know I was courteous and patient the whole time, until you refused to give me my tracking number. I did not send any threatening instant messages, the only one I can consider threatening was the chargeback one, but again it was because you would not provide the tracking number. Which I have every right to have after I paid and the package was shipped. And the reason the phone call was made because you were totally ignoring all e-mails from us... this was after the fact, like monday night which you had already posted in your threads twice stating all e-mails had been replied to, when in fact they hadn't been I had sent e-mails and none had been responded to. So at that point I  have to find a way to contact you. So with a quick google search we find your number. And leave a very quick polite message on your answering machine(actually my mother did it). We have every right to contact you to find out where our package is.  Although I do believe chessmastor is a legitmate operation, the way they handled this situation was unprofessional and caused me a lot of undue stress as well. I really didn't want to post this, I really didn't, but I was ready to forget about everything that happened.  My mother told me not to post this, but after you coming back and spouting untruth about the situation, we feel we have to come out and say this now, to let other people know how you might react if a situation like this ever arises again. I'm actually writing this message on tuesday, and I'm planning on posting this message on wednesday when I receive my package, because there is no doubt in my mind that they would put a hold on the package after they saw this message...because at one point during the transaction when I told them they were a business and that they were being unprofessional. They told me okay, your package will be sent monday...as in I think they were going to pack everything up and ship it back without fixing it, as a giant **** you to me.
here's the convo...

ekmmushy2000: hey you there
Forever Slain: Hey, afk - working on family stuff. Emily isn't here
ekmmushy2000: well she promised to get my stuff shipped out tuesday, then she said today,  so I need to know if this is still going to get done
Forever Slain: You need to be more understanding.
Forever Slain: Regardless, im sure your order will get to you asap.
ekmmushy2000: if she is running a business she can't let things like that deter her from providing the services she agreed to provide
Forever Slain: K, we'll ship your stuff back
Forever Slain: Enjoy.
ekmmushy2000: i never said that
ekmmushy2000: i understand she is going through a tough time
ekmmushy2000: but you also have to understand I've been waiting on this for over two weeks
Forever Slain: Good, all the convos are saved.
Forever Slain: Call UPS.
ekmmushy2000: not at any fault of yours
ekmmushy2000: i would just appreciate since I have been a paid customer for over two weeks she gets to my stuff first
ekmmushy2000: I will leave you guys alone for now, i'd just
Forever Slain: Yes, UPS delayed yourshipment.
ekmmushy2000: appreciate if you get my stuff fixed and sent asap
Forever Slain: It will be.
ekmmushy2000: thanks
ekmmushy2000: thats all i ask
ekmmushy2000: she needs to be up front with me if she will not be able to get the stuff shipped till a certain day, each day I'm being told it's the next, all I want is for you guys to be up front with me
ekmmushy2000: I can understand family issues, but just be up front
Forever Slain: K, your package will be mailed out monday.
Forever Slain: Anyways, your package was packed today, to my knowledge, and dropped off at UPS.(this was tuesday nov 17th)
ekmmushy2000: what was the point in all this banter just now then
Forever Slain: I was looking into it.
Forever Slain: Everyone is stressed out here.
Forever Slain: 2 deaths in 2 days is a lot of stuff
Forever Slain: in two days
ekmmushy2000: is her mother okay?
Forever Slain: anyways, ttyl.
Forever Slain: I'm off to work
ekmmushy2000: k  I won't bother you guys again, just send the tracking number through e-mail and the dvd keys and I will make sure to post in yours guys thread saying I had a good  transaction with you guys

So they up front and lied to me that the package was shipped on tuesday, when according to my tracking number it wasn't sent till friday...which even if you take account of the wrong address hold and the confirmed payment hold it just doesn't add up.

Well it is now December 4th and after having all of these problems, there have been more problems with my transaction... I get my package back at my house. I open up the box and try my RROD xbox... It still Red rings... I then e-mail them and this is the e-mail they respond with back...

"Well, sometimes the shipping (cooling and warming) of the 360 can cause a repair to fail.
Generally these are caught in the extensive testing process on normal orders - that aren't rushed."

notice the wittyness in the last part of that... How did I rush the order? I mean you received it on Monday and it wasn't shipped till friday... when it was promised to be shipped next day after giving you a little bit of extra money to insure the order was put to the front of the line. So after being lied to about shipping and all of this, I get back a RROD xbox that doesn't work and It's my fault for it... All in all I had a terrible expierence, and I'm trying to get what little money I'm owed through paypal. I didn't want to bring this story into light but. I think after seeing this person do the same thing to other people because I think it's vital some people know what might happen if you deal with chessmastor.

chessmastor

• Archived User
« Reply #87 on: December 03, 2009, 10:50:00 PM »

You were refunded fully for the repair.
The BenQ drives aren't free.
If you return the drive, you'll receive a refund. If you're unhappy with something you should talk to me, instead of demanding a refund. If I refund your $40, i'll never see my drive again. Also, your tracking # shows a bill date of an later date because it was cheap to have UPS void and purchase a new label than to admend the current label. Next time you should fill out requested INFO requested (address). However, being a jerk, switching what you want done, adding things for free ('chessmastor add  $600 worth of inssurance!") and expecting totally new things with your order w/o talking with me isn't the way to receive fast service.

moloo

• Archived User
« Reply #88 on: December 03, 2009, 11:25:00 PM »

do you have either a non hdmi preflash console or hdmi preflash console? also could you flash the dvd drive with the latest firmware? please pm me. oh also do the non hdmi consoles still output HD like 720p and 1080p?

xoxjunkyxox

• Archived User
« Reply #89 on: December 04, 2009, 06:49:00 PM »

I see your going through some problems right now, but did you receive my PM about the console I purchased from you?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8