xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18

Author Topic: Project Wetbox Wip  (Read 4374 times)

paulharris2005

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #180 on: December 08, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »

nice i really like your xbox and i like the sound of this new project your startin, keep up the good work.

o yea and bump for a great project

quickdeath000

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #181 on: December 08, 2005, 05:37:00 PM »

Looks good.

novakpower

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #182 on: December 08, 2005, 06:39:00 PM »

I would bondo between the 3 1/2 drive bays to give it a solid one piece look when the lcd is installed.

stevewal

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #183 on: December 09, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »

still looking good,
keep the good work coming.

on the ide connector front:   you can buy any long 3 connector ide cable and push a new connector onto it at the position you want. you can pm me if you :  have any difficulties with 2hdd modding.

Good luck  smile.gif

Chewonit64

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #184 on: December 11, 2005, 11:33:00 AM »

Bump for a sweet project. cool.gif

snow rider221

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #185 on: December 11, 2005, 11:44:00 AM »

wow its all starting to come together!

oh and the guy above me may want to make a smaller sig...

SilverStone641

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #186 on: December 11, 2005, 12:21:00 PM »

yeah chewo, you have the biggest sig by far.

anyways, the front of the pc at the top of the previous page looked far cleaner then the one with the intake. what happened?

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #187 on: December 11, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »

what kind of pump are you using for the water cooling?

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #188 on: December 11, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »

on the ide connector front: you can buy any long 3 connector ide cable and push a new connector onto it at the position you want. you can pm me if you : have any difficulties with 2hdd modding.

dude, i had no idea.  i feel kinda stupid not being able to put two and two together, but i definately know now  thanks so much for the info.  im definately going to try that out.  also, i have one last question regarding the switch.  is it supposed to be on/off/on, or on/on/on?  im not completely certain, but i think its on/on/on.  if you dont catch this before i can pm you just disregard.

anyways, the front of the pc at the top of the previous page looked far cleaner then the one with the intake. what happened?

i would definately have to agree that the pc at the top looks far better then the pc front with the intake.  i havnt actually gotten around to sanding the bondo smooth on the front of the case with the intake.  also, the theme of that case is going to be that of a rusty factory.  the intake is actually going to to look like a sewege pipe with a graten on the front, and some slime running from it (havnt figured that part out yet, but im getting there).  ill email a admin later, and see if they wont mind me posting the log of that computer when i officially start.  after all, its all modding, and im sure that ideas could be gathered from it.

what kind of pump are you using for the water cooling?

im going to be using a submersable pump used for small water gardens.  i cant remember the exact specs of it, but they are posted in this thread a few pages back.  i think its like 200 gph with like 5-6 feet of head pressure.  if actually made it hard on myself doing it this way because ive had to spend alot of time designing and constructing something to hide the res that the pump will be submersed in.  ive been kinda busy this week, but i should get some serious work done tomorrow.  ill have some pics up soon.

-haloloser-

eminvil_12

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #189 on: December 12, 2005, 05:43:00 PM »

Hey,

This mod is looking great.

Would you be able to get any pictures of it half assembled so we kind of get an idea of what it will look like smile.gif

thanks

Irish-X

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #190 on: December 13, 2005, 12:03:00 AM »

Damn. Just Damn. I leave for a few months and come back only to spend an hour reading a single thread on one project. It was soo worth it though. Awesome job and good luck with the contest!

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #191 on: December 13, 2005, 11:45:00 AM »

The whole thing looks good.  However, I would put some trim around the fan.  It looks sloppy without it.

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #192 on: December 13, 2005, 06:09:00 PM »

here she is mounted. keep in mind alot of the metal work still needs to be filed down on the edges

sloppy!?... i might have to agree with you that the edges are a bit rough, but they have yet to be filled and sanded.  other then that, there is pretty much not a good way to get trim around it.  the idea is that the plex spacer gives it a nice glowing crontrast from the case, instead of this hunk of metal bolted onto it.  i think it looks good, but maybe you can explain your reasoning a little better.  i might be confused.

as always, thanks for all the comments and support.  its been a busy week with exams, and all that.  by the end of this weekend i should be able to get to the final stage before reconstruction.  until then... fair well.

-haloloser-

Chewonit64

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #193 on: December 14, 2005, 06:40:00 PM »

Ahaha, sorry bout the sig guys. Came out a little bit bigger than I had planned. My new one should be fine though. Need some pics of the progress on the X-box man.

stinger4life

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #194 on: December 20, 2005, 01:41:00 PM »

bumpity bump bump

Great work so far man I have been watching this thread since the first post you made and only now am i posting, but this beauty has to be bumped and hope to see some more pics soon!!!

Good luck with the contest! beerchug.gif
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 18