xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18

Author Topic: Project Wetbox Wip  (Read 4409 times)

ClintiePoo

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #90 on: October 06, 2005, 01:39:00 AM »

smile.gif

Rebel-Soul

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #91 on: October 06, 2005, 07:26:00 AM »

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Oct 5 2005, 11:05 PM)
ok..

SilverStone641

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #92 on: October 06, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »

well said. Very good rebel

jameschatz

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #93 on: October 06, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »

tongue.gif

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #94 on: October 06, 2005, 10:23:00 AM »

thank you guys for all the support.  i really appreciate it.  normally i wouldnt go posting things like that, but its the rules of the competition.  you have to  remember that its the worklog that wins the contest, not the project.  i wanted to keep everyone informed.  again thanks for all the thoughts and prayers.  ill be up and working sometime soon on the little things.  probably soldering a little here and there.  i just have to keep active, so i dont turn into a blob.  

-haloloser-

b15ginz

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #95 on: October 06, 2005, 02:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(Rebel-Soul @ Oct 6 2005, 09:37 AM)
actually i think seeing as this is a comunity and we are trying to follow his xbox work iam glad he told us about that... its a serious thing and it oculd have gone worse and how would u be... oh where is haloloser then we find out he had a complication... no id rather kno he is having some serious problems so i can keep him in prayers and hope he rejoins us asap... catch my drift?

Rebel-Soul

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #96 on: October 06, 2005, 07:25:00 PM »

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Oct 6 2005, 04:46 PM)
i do get ur drift and i respect it. but pictures?

b15ginz

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #97 on: October 06, 2005, 08:24:00 PM »

i never said it was nasty..i said i couldve done without seeing the staples. enough. get better soon. we all cant wait to see the finished product

if u want cool pictures..i got pictures from when i cut my forearm with a razor blade.......now...who wants a real show and telll...?

EDIT: i wasnt trying to commit suicide, so dont ask..it was by accident. althou i a lot of pople thought i was trying to commit, it was a month or 2 after my mom died. so it raised red flags.

taken with a cell phone camera. my fiance has them on her computer.

eminvil_12

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #98 on: October 07, 2005, 01:24:00 AM »

QUOTE(b15ginz @ Oct 7 2005, 01:35 PM)
i never said it was nasty..i said i couldve done without seeing the staples. enough. get better soon. we all cant wait to see the finished product

thedominor

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #99 on: October 07, 2005, 01:44:00 PM »

biggrin.gif  blink.gif Oh my frickin gosh!  I want it!   tongue.gif I just got into modding recently, but am a avid reader, and been looking around at ideas.  Recently thinking of an xpod so i can have a clear case all around, I want to see my mobo and the insides of my box, just like in a pc case!!  But now this!  The bar just keeps getting higher!  I'd love to do a pc case mod like this, but I don't know if it is feasible.  It would take a lot of hard work like you've been doing. Wow!  ::drool::  I think I'm going to try to cram my mod into a xcm or le crystal and leave the super modding for some other time.  GOOD WORK and I can barely wait to see more!

Oh and I'm very sorry to hear about your operation, and I hope you get much better very soon.  (and I didn't mind the pics, but I won't say more).

::checks email notification of replies::
Till later!

CollinstheClown

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #100 on: October 07, 2005, 10:28:00 PM »

biggrin.gif, just messing. .. So, thats were those LED feet came from eh? Nice work! Good idea with the watercooling of both the CPU and GPU with one block. I was going to do it with 2 blocks but said, "Eh, screw it.". Well, I gota get going, glad to hear your medical condition is under control now, cya!

-CollinstheClown

SniperKilla

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #101 on: October 08, 2005, 12:08:00 PM »

wink.gif

xboxhackern00b

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #102 on: October 09, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

your deffiberlator is made by the same company that makes my insulin pump...just thought i'd say that and so far box is looking sweet

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #103 on: October 09, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »

biggrin.gif

until tomorrow.

-haloloser-

haloloser

• Archived User
Project Wetbox Wip
« Reply #104 on: October 09, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »

one more quick question.  this may be a noobie question, but i have my music saved in xbmc, in my playlist folder.  my xbmc is in e:/ apps, but when i play them they dont show up on my xlcd.  im so confused as to why it wont work.  do i need a script or something, or do i just need to put my music in a different location?

-haloloser-
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 18