xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: Do You Have An Xbox Live Subscription?  (Read 2775 times)

sulfur

• Archived User
Do You Have An Xbox Live Subscription?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2005, 07:30:00 AM »

I bought XBL when it first came out, kept it for a year there wasn't enough games out. Havn't gone back yet.

explosive2

• Archived User
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2005, 06:03:00 PM »

I've tried XBC and Kai but nothing compares to LIVE in terms of ease of use and quality.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #47 on: October 12, 2005, 04:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(-Natas- @ Oct 12 2005, 01:00 PM)
I'll play online for free or I just won't play online at all.  wink.gif

8bitbeta

• Archived User
« Reply #48 on: October 13, 2005, 02:18:00 AM »

I got it and played like 2 months out of 12 of the pre pay boxy thing...I have keep forgeting to cancel the account after I chipped my box. I was addicted to playing DDR on XBL for a while though. That was the only cool thing to me, on all the other games I played the people where total tards and I could not stand the kids that cursed worse than the people I work with when I'm just trying to have a good time.

lNimoy

• Archived User
« Reply #49 on: October 13, 2005, 10:34:00 AM »

My main reason not to get it is that I live in an area with no real good internet. A fiber line is in progress of being laid down in the ocean (I live on an island) and that got pushed back to spring/summer 2006... So I'm probably just going to end up buying XBL then, and save the money for something else until then.

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #50 on: October 14, 2005, 12:27:00 AM »

QUOTE(8bitbeta @ Oct 13 2005, 07:29 PM)
That was the only cool thing to me, on all the other games I played the people where total tards

bobjim17

• Archived User
« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2005, 10:02:00 PM »

I got ADSL just for live. and i was so friggin' excited about getting it, I had saved up the money for my XBL connection and everything. My ADSL was connected on a friday night, i had it set up by the saturday morning, and when i went to get my XBL pack, they told me i HAD to have a credit card for it.

Now I have a 12 month contract for ADSL that I cant use for what i originally intended because the bastiges say I have to have a credit card. My brother got one and offered it to me for use just to get on, but now X360 will be out shortly, and so I want to save my pennies for that instead. Yay for playing an outdated service that nobody's on anymore, i can see it now

Halo2 - Players: 1 - BobJim17
Halo3 - Players: 434,720 - Everyone Else.

And dont even get me started on the cheating, although I have never played on XBL, for there to be ANY cheaters on a paid service is disgusting. Bungie have really let themselves, and all their loyal fans, down with that. The fact it rages unchecked astounds me.

Not that I find Kai any better, i always suffer from horrendous lag (compared to normal playing, not game-to-game comparison) and there are so many cheaters on the rare occasions i can find a playable game, that im sure to become bored before long. Not that i mind getting my arse kicked, thats what makes me a better player, but to have three seconds of life? no thanks.

Anyway, just my two cents.
bobjim17

ferrari_rulz_02

• Archived User
« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »

QUOTE(bobjim17 @ Oct 28 2005, 03:13 PM)
Not that i mind getting my arse kicked, thats what makes me a better player, but to have three seconds of life? no thanks.

dan_plus_o

• Archived User
« Reply #53 on: August 01, 2006, 07:17:00 PM »

I am too lazy to hook up my router.

bumr055

• Archived User
« Reply #54 on: August 24, 2006, 10:03:00 AM »

yes but it randomly deleted off my xbox so i got my cousins because he doesnt use it. i don't use it anymore because i do not use disks.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]