xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8

Author Topic: Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?  (Read 3942 times)

shinryuuken

• Archived User
Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2005, 11:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(drbootleg @ Oct 1 2005, 01:35 PM)
It had the best controller ever for playing football.  Calling the plays on your vmu was great.

tom_g05

• Archived User
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2005, 04:36:00 AM »

I do have own one, and it 0wnZ!!

Probably the most underrated console.

mastersloth

• Archived User
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2005, 06:25:00 AM »

i havn't got one and never had one.

MadPerry

• Archived User
« Reply #33 on: October 02, 2005, 06:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(tom_g05 @ Oct 2 2005, 06:47 AM)
I am the ultimate Dreamcast fanboy,

.:Dino:.

• Archived User
« Reply #34 on: October 02, 2005, 07:13:00 AM »

i got pist off and needed money so i sold my dreamcast because no shops sold anything for the dreamcast . Then fater i sold it a new shop gamestation opens up selling tons of them for liek 2 quid each, so ebay it is, got one brand nw in box for £15. I love my dreamcast. I was with it since its official announcment. I have the dreamon magazine collection, all but one issue lol.

ninjax

• Archived User
« Reply #35 on: October 02, 2005, 07:59:00 AM »

Phantasy Star Online destroyed my life
....so....many....hours....gone.....forever.....

Decko5

• Archived User
« Reply #36 on: October 02, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »

i never played any one those AAA titles i just play a lot of marvel vs capcom 2 im gonna have to go pick some of those games up

alsybub

• Archived User
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2005, 10:57:00 AM »

REZ and Ikaruga.

What else is there to say really. My favourite console of all time. I so wish they were style making games for it. I picked up Border Down and I wish I had picked up Trizeal so I could have the last ever game. Just while writing this post I remembered Propellar Arena. I actually really enjoyed that game, shame it never got released and of course Power Stone! I still have all of my import DC games and consoles. Nothing beats REZ in VGA through a booming sound system! One of the most addictive games ever which was only recently rivaled by Lumines, which was also by Tetsuya Mizuguchi. AAAH! Cosmic Smash! Awesome game and Virtua Tennis, Virtual On, Takoushi Battle, F355 Challenge, Marvel vs Capcom 2, Shenmue, Dead or Alive 2 (technically superior to the ps2 version), Soul Caliber, Bio Hazard: Code Veronica, Jet Set Radio, Crazy Taxi and many, many more.

As you can probably tell I'm writing this as I think it. Sorry if it's hard to follow.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2005, 12:38:00 PM »

I still have 3, One black sega sports  love.gif one grey and a led modded one. Skies of Arcadia is a awsome title, Marvel vs. Capcom 2 one the DC was the best fighter before it was ported to every console. Power Stone 2 one of the greatest party games. House of the Dead 2 with the light guns  love.gif Grandia 2 was one of my Fave RPG's and still is. Way to many great titles on this system, Oh yeah I forgot about Fire Pro Wrestling D one of the best wrestlers ever awsome stuff and poyo pop fever (one of the games me and my Girl can play)

popley

• Archived User
« Reply #39 on: October 02, 2005, 12:55:00 PM »

Power stone 2! Is one of the best multi fighting games. They really need to make a 3rd one.

XBL_SUCKS

• Archived User
« Reply #40 on: October 02, 2005, 01:13:00 PM »

QUOTE(popley @ Oct 2 2005, 02:06 PM)
Power stone 2! Is one of the best multi fighting games. They really need to make a 3rd one.

xmedia2004

• Archived User
« Reply #41 on: October 02, 2005, 01:23:00 PM »

QUOTE(.:Dino:. @ Oct 1 2005, 08:44 PM)
i got into headhunter in the past week. that game rocks, and the gfx are just as good as like most xbox games no joke.

ejx982

• Archived User
« Reply #42 on: October 02, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »

I remember getting a DreamCast around the year they first came out.  Great system and I really got hooked on the homebrew scene.  Alas tho, I ended up selling all of my DreamCast hardware & software a few months ago.  It was sitting in a box, and I never touched it for at least 2 years.  So since I got a PS2/XBOX, I sold it... made a decent penny too, since it was all in mint condition...

Long Live the Dreamcast.. but I'll never play/pick one up again.

ejx982

Justice Lamb

• Archived User
« Reply #43 on: October 02, 2005, 03:55:00 PM »

I never owned a Dreamcast (didn't get into consoles till XBOX) but with what everone is saying it seems like it might be a good idea to buy a used one or something (hint).

drewZen

• Archived User
« Reply #44 on: October 02, 2005, 04:23:00 PM »

Loved the DC, I actually imported the jap DC along with powerstone,  sonic, and vf3 TB before it came out in the states. (expensive!) Lots of great games... one of the best systems ever!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 8