xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]

Author Topic: Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?  (Read 4016 times)

racketboy

• Archived User
Did Or Do You Own A Dreamcast?
« Reply #105 on: November 20, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »

I still have my Dreamcast and there are still a number of titles that keep me hanging onto it.

The original Jet Grind Radio is incredible, it has a great selection of 2D fighters and shooters, and the games are dirt cheap for the most part.

I really wish Sega would port some of their more cult-favorite titles from both the Saturn and the Dreamcast so we could enjoy them on more modern consoles...

nfs911

• Archived User
« Reply #106 on: November 24, 2005, 09:34:00 AM »

Dreamcast was an amazing system, I don't know why people said it was so bad. You can buy it for $25 at eb or gamestop and the graphics are on par with ps2. I think the games are amazing.

R_Y_A_N

• Archived User
« Reply #107 on: December 13, 2005, 09:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Mr.INSANE @ Oct 1 2005, 08:10 PM) View Post

I simply love to play dreamcats online i still do

http://dreamcast.onlineconsoles.com/

... i have come to hate sony not to mention there craptacular console quality. 2 ps2s both broke one xbox three years and still going strong

I agree. I used to work for EB Games for 2 years and Sony sucks when it comes to taking care of their customers. Almost everyone I know is either on their 2nd or 3rd PS2 system because of the Disc Read Errors. If you send your console to them, they send you a different one back usually (and sometimes that one doesn't work). Plus not to mention the nightmare of when the PSP came out (I was there for that). Once people started to complain about the dead pixels, Sony sent all the stores letters saying that was normal and not to switch out the system. I saw a few of the defective units and a few dead pixels will really kill a good game experience. Sorry, but if I'm paying $250, I should be given a fully working system, not a half ass "sorry about that, but we'll keep your money".

Also, on the topic of Dreamcast, I still play it more than my modded XBOX. I was playing Sonic and Tony Hawk 2 yesterday. I like playing Powerstone, Coasterworks (wacky, but fun), Hydro Thunder (my favorite arcade racer), and SF Rush 2049 (second favorite arcade racer).

Good memories and times biggrin.gif
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]