xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Cowbell's Gallery  (Read 1856 times)

Twasi

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2005, 09:08:00 AM »

Nice work, glad to see someone not whoring the 'grunge' background/effect. Lots of diversity between the sigs, good work. pop.gif

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2005, 10:36:00 AM »

QUOTE(Twasi @ Jul 12 2005, 11:19 AM)
Nice work, glad to see someone not whoring the 'grunge' background/effect. Lots of diversity between the sigs, good work. :popcorn:

hey thanks man i appreciate that comment!
Cheers  :beer:

metaldevil

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2005, 10:41:00 AM »

I like the work you did up to a point. I was really impressed with the previous work you've done. Your sigs always looked personal and original (your previous green sig is a great example) until I saw those few Halo sigs. sad.gif Don't fall to the darkside cowbell! Stay away from the Halo sigs!! laugh.gif Really, there are too many of them going around. It's a hackneyed sig-type, whereas all of your other ones are very original. You don't need to wasted your talent on something trite like that. Use your skills for something original like you've done before. smile.gif

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2005, 11:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jul 12 2005, 12:52 PM)
I like the work you did up to a point. I was really impressed with the previous work you've done. Your sigs always looked personal and original (your previous green sig is a great example) until I saw those few Halo sigs. sad.gif Don't fall to the darkside cowbell! Stay away from the Halo sigs!! laugh.gif Really, there are too many of them going around. It's a hackneyed sig-type, whereas all of your other ones are very original. You don't need to wasted your talent on something trite like that. Use your skills for something original like you've done before. smile.gif

metaldevil

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2005, 08:22:00 PM »

I like the sig, but I'm not a fan of Will Ferrell.

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2005, 08:30:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jul 12 2005, 10:26 PM)

**faint**

DjO

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jul 12 2005, 09:26 PM)

I'm not a fan of Saturday Night Live at all.

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2005, 06:23:00 AM »

QUOTE(DjO @ Jul 13 2005, 12:14 AM)
I'm not a fan of Saturday Night Live at all.

im not a big fan after adam sandler, chris farley (my favorite still my favorite,rip), will ferrell, i hated molly shannon! chris rock, norm mcdonald was good then but not really that good now, david spade...you know where im going....snl has fallen so damn low now its not even worth my time watching....the last episode i watched was when will ferrell came and hosted the show...but thats all i gotta say

metaldevil

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2005, 10:09:00 AM »

I stopped watching the show on a regular basis in the late '80s when The Church Lady was the funniest thing they could come up with. Chris Farley was funny as hell in the few skits I've seen him in. Chris Rock, Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy and John Belushi were probably their funniest members. I agree, I also hate Molly Shannon, Norm MacDonlad, and I absolutely abhor David Spade. That Jimmy Fallon also needs to find himself another job because he's not funny. I've written funnier theses than the crap that comes out of his mouth. He's also got one of those annoying faces that you want to punch. Know what I mean?

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »

QUOTE(metaldevil @ Jul 13 2005, 12:13 PM)
I stopped watching the show on a regular basis in the late '80s when The Church Lady was the funniest thing they could come up with. Chris Farley was funny as hell in the few skits I've seen him in. Chris Rock, Bill Murray, Eddie Murphy and John Belushi were probably their funniest members. I agree, I also hate Molly Shannon, Norm MacDonlad, and I absolutely abhor David Spade. That Jimmy Fallon also needs to find himself another job because he's not funny. I've written funnier theses than the crap that comes out of his mouth. He's also got one of those annoying faces that you want to punch. Know what I mean?

lol true...jimmy fallon only reason why he got on saturday night live is b/c he could do like 1 or 2 impressions at the most....hell i watched it when jimmy fallon was on snl when ferrell was on in every skit jimmy fallon like cracks up and laughs...<----grade A acting right there!

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2005, 12:04:00 PM »

metaldevil

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2005, 12:30:00 PM »

laugh.gif Cheech and Chong!

Heeeeeeeey,
I'm just a love machine,
And I don't work for nobody but-choo,
I'm just a love machine,
And I don't work for nobody but-choo,
And then my temperature rise,
And then I go for her thighs,
And then I say,
"Guacamole in my choo,
Guacamole in my choo!"

Till the day I die, I won't forget those lines. I heard the the original song in a club about 15 years after I first saw the movie , and I almost had a heart attack laughing. I didn't think it was a real song. It was one of those laughs where your abs feel like you've done 9,000 sit-ups. Hell, they still hurt.

I Want More CowBell

• Archived User
Cowbell's Gallery
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2005, 01:16:00 PM »

2 new sigs that were requested at the EMP forum....thought add 2 more to my gallery....
(IMG:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/iwantmorecowbell/dafcrew.jpg)
(IMG:http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y59/iwantmorecowbell/fezzman.jpg)
Pages: [1] 2