xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Uxe Autoinstaller English  (Read 3907 times)

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
Uxe Autoinstaller English
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2005, 07:26:00 PM »

Thank you DaddyJ, i plan on adding in NKpatcher 10, 61 and 71 fonts are already included.  Im also planning on adding Unleashx, Avalaunch and maybe MXM if possible..

Im gonna have to figure out want this UEEE thing is.. (ive read about it before but i forgot)  and add that in.. Thanks alot for the comments  smile.gif

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: March 16, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »

Well even though I made an EEE installer I left it out in my UXE installer since it's...like kinda useless. I feel like how less option are have to made the easier it would be for n00bs. Anyway I feel all the important stuff should be there (nkpatcher10,virtual C,virtual eeprom,msdash suport) Any installer without it is outdated. I really don't understand how you see your installer as the only UXE installer on xbins. I don't even get how you got it there in the first place. Even that softmod deluxe crap is there (which also uses pbl metoo  blink.gif ).
I'm sorry if I may come over harsh but do we really need like 10 different installers? Especially when 80 % of them is outdated. People allready think that installers are the only way to mod their xboxes and they now only have mindtroubles on which installer to get. It would almost be easier to do the whole softmod yourself manually then having to figure out which installer does what.

Phuctup

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2005, 03:12:00 PM »

Help!!

Looks like this thread can be used for support now. Straight up, I'm a newb.. Got my own soft mod now trying to do it for a friend.

I had put Evo X on the box but wanted Unleash X that runs automatically upon startup. Downloaded UXE Autoinstaller UXE version 0.21 and FTP'd the 4541d0000 folder in UDATA to the HD. Start up 007 and open save from HD, Unleash X loads, the menu comes up for like 3 seconds and then it Auto Loads the Game... Error 21. If I try to eject the game, it resets.

Don't have access to MS dash, can anybody please help.

- I've tried putting the original evox back onto memory card and tried to load the save from it but it keeps loading to the same menu. I think i started out with 007_With_Evox_Installer, but I've downloaded and tried so many of these thigns I've lost track. There are prbly a bunch of files on the E and C that I copied over from my personal box too, if that helps. *CURSING*

Thanks.

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2005, 09:20:00 PM »

That doesnt make any sense at all.. If you didnt do anything with my installer, it shouldnt affect anything at all on your xbox.  It wont work if you have other 007 gamesaves on your xbox. If you can get ftp access, then just install UXE manually and all should be fine.  Otherwise erase all 007 saves and try again.

DaddyJ

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »

QUOTE(TNHitokiri)
If you can get ftp access, then just install UXE manually and all should be fine.  Otherwise erase all 007 saves and try again.

So your saying, that if your installer doesnt work, you have to install it manually?

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: March 20, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »

lol

cmiz

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: March 20, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »

QUOTE(DaddyJ @ Mar 20 2005, 03:44 PM)
So your saying, that if your installer doesnt work, you have to install it manually?

i made an installer like that one time....i think you may know it better as a "crossover cable".....

wink.gif

Phuctup

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: March 20, 2005, 10:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(TNHitokiri @ Mar 20 2005, 03:50 AM)
That doesnt make any sense at all.. If you didnt do anything with my installer, it shouldnt affect anything at all on your xbox.  It wont work if you have other 007 gamesaves on your xbox. If you can get ftp access, then just install UXE manually and all should be fine.  Otherwise erase all 007 saves and try again.

There aren't any other 007 saves on the xbox. I dont have FTP access. As soon I open the save your menu loads up and it launches the dvd within 3 seconds. How can I erase the 007 save from the xbox?

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: March 25, 2005, 03:34:00 PM »

oh, im sorry, i didnt see that u guys posted here.. Phuctup, did u try and take out the dvd before it booted to it?  Guys, this doesnt seem like something that is screwing up because I made a mistake.  I built this off the French version, Jeez.. Gimme a break..  tongue.gif

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: March 25, 2005, 03:44:00 PM »

Actually stacker69 updated the UXE ENG v2 and now you can get the UXE ENG v2.2 which has nkpatcher and shadowc option.

This UXE is originally the UXE_ENG_v2 but I modified it a little bit. I upgraded the unleashx dash from build 536 to build 543. This UXE installer now uses nkpatcher instead of PBL. Also included in this package is a Virtual C creator. This will create a Virtual C of your xbox harddrive so your softmod is protected from Xbox Dashboard upgrades. The setup is exactly the same as the original except this is with nkpatcher 10 plus the Latest UnleashX dashboard. The "Xbios 10.bin" is actually X2 4981.06 and the "Xbios 16" is M8plus_16.bin. This UXE has live blocking. I know it's not the most feature packed UXE auto-installer that you can get. This is basically a "No Frills" UXE installer. NOTE: Make you that you create a virtual C before you do anything else. Make sure that you backup your eeprom and backup your File SYstem (C:) so you can recover if something goes wrong.

Author: Stacker69

And I'd be happy to let people know where it is because it's not at xbins. Just pm me.

This post has been edited by shadow23: Mar 25 2005, 11:57 PM

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: March 25, 2005, 04:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(shadow23 @ Mar 25 2005, 10:14 PM)
And I'd be happy to let people know where it is because it's not at xbins. Just pm me.

indirect links to this software is not allowed on the boards.

TNHitokiri

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: March 25, 2005, 04:49:00 PM »

dude, if its not on xbins, i wouldnt consider it official.. Im in the process of adding shadow c and virtual eeprom to the installer now.. but im thinkin it would be the same as Krayzie's installer because i wouldnt be able to get many dashes to fit... Im thinking on what to do next.

krayzie

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: March 25, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »

a lot of crap is on #xbins and also alot of good stuff is not there.

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: March 25, 2005, 04:58:00 PM »

QUOTE(TNHitokiri @ Mar 26 2005, 08:19 AM)
dude, if its not on xbins, i wouldnt consider it official.. Im in the process of adding shadow c and virtual eeprom to the installer now.. but im thinkin it would be the same as Krayzie's installer because i wouldnt be able to get many dashes to fit... Im thinking on what to do next.

Just because it's not on xbins means crap it's still been done though.

This post has been edited by shadow23: Mar 26 2005, 01:03 AM

shadow23

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: March 25, 2005, 05:05:00 PM »

QUOTE(krayzie @ Mar 26 2005, 08:05 AM)
indirect links to this software is not allowed on the boards.

How about if they email me?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4