xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]

Author Topic: My Response  (Read 2655 times)

Iriez

• Administrator
My Response
« Reply #120 on: May 17, 2003, 11:46:00 PM »

Jesus guys, quit the flames.

Do you think that displaying your personal opinion about the guys personal traits is going to adversly affect anything ? Seriously guys, grow up. He's quit his ramblings on anything, and the only ones fueling the fire is yourselves.

His viewpoint was reasonable, just a bit too direct and demanding. Sheesh, everyone makes mistakes = )

gainpresence

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #121 on: May 17, 2003, 11:48:00 PM »

Alright kids.. Keep this thread CLEAN and Flame-free, or I will start censoring.

This is an open forum, CyRUS64 has as much right to be here as any of you do. Regardless if he likes the "Xbox Scene" or not.

CyRUS64

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #122 on: May 18, 2003, 12:00:00 AM »

gainpresence: I think it may just be best to close this thread, and everyone can just get on with enjoying the scene / forums.
What I requested has been achieved. I'm happy.. there are other interersting 'non-controversial' threads I'm interested by so I do still check those but this flaming bout is just pointless now. However if ppl put words in your mouth or are unnecessarily rude it is hard not to put in a defence, so a mod should just shut it in imho, since the thread has no purpose to serve.

Iriez: You're spot on wink.gif

-CyRUS

Iriez

• Administrator
My Response
« Reply #123 on: May 18, 2003, 01:24:00 AM »

QUOTE (CyRUS64 @ May 18 2003, 01:24 AM)
gainpresence: I think it may just be best to close this thread, and everyone can just get on with enjoying the scene / forums.
What I requested has been achieved. I'm happy.. there are other interersting 'non-controversial' threads I'm interested by so I do still check those but this flaming bout is just pointless now. However if ppl put words in your mouth or are unnecessarily rude it is hard not to put in a defence, so a mod should just shut it in imho, since the thread has no purpose to serve.

Iriez: You're spot on wink.gif

-CyRUS

Oh, btw, just for your personal knowledge, XPort is no longer packaging the bios with his releases. Just something i thought i would mention based upon the package of the v2 release. Keep in mind that what x**ns distributes is my agenda, and if anyone has issues with it they can pm me.

As i really have no obligation to help kids warez their roms, i couldnt care less about repackaging his release with the bios to distribute, let alone their troubles ; )

When it comes down to it im actually very strongly against piracy, albiet liberaly on some fair usage policies ; )

Anyways bro, best of luck to Icarus, its a shame the OpenXDK has not progressed as much as it possibly could have, otherwise some original N64 authors could legally participate and be fully rewarded in the little contest for their years of effort.

CyRUS64

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #124 on: May 18, 2003, 03:41:00 AM »

Yep, but I understand that controllers / interfacing with the gfx card are darn hard - hopefully openxdk / other such libs will mature sufficiently eventually smile.gif
My graphics renderer for Icarus did actually used to be on the OpenXDK project but he left for funner things since he felt it wasn't really going anywhere sadly...

Edit: That's good about the bios packaging.. its probably not too hard for even newbies to find and add a psx bios themselves smile.gif

bubbathemaster

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #125 on: May 18, 2003, 06:29:00 AM »

XPORT u'r still our God, dont worry about those f**** that dont understand the work youve done is great  sad.gif

Jerico

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #126 on: May 18, 2003, 08:56:00 AM »

I don't wanted to add a comment to this whole thing, but some ppl can't stop talking bullshit.

Cyrus did alot for the DC scene and he only tries to make the xbox scene more respectablly. He is completly right in what he said and he is also fine with Xport. There's is and was no need to talk that shit. As gainpresence said before, everyone has the right to stay here and if you can't understand that, then you have to leave this forum. It makes me sick to hear that shit from you, kids. Grow and shut up.

TerrorShocked

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #127 on: May 18, 2003, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE (Mechazilla @ May 18 2003, 04:36 PM)
CyRUS64 your still here? Why?

Why? Because is is a public forum, and the fact that you are bitching about it shows that you are so insecure about your beliefs that you find it necessary to tell cyrus, "to die"

mr jones

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #128 on: May 18, 2003, 05:12:00 PM »

Cyrus needs to die because his morality is raining on our little happy-funday parade.

Xport needs to die because he's god, and I'm athiest.

Iriez needs to die because he puts his posts and opinions in a well organized format, and I'm chaotic by nature.

Gainpresence needs to die because he has power, and I'll all about standin' against "da man," yo!  That and he changed his avatar, and it disturbed my peace of mind not being able to see Col. Sanders! sad.gif

So there.  That's MY response.  WHAT?!  Whatzya muhfuggin' reply ta dat, son!?

huh.gif

Whoa, had a moment of thuggishness for a sec.  Sorry 'bout that. smile.gif
Back to your regularly scheduled thread.

carazy

• Archived User
My Response
« Reply #129 on: June 04, 2003, 07:31:00 AM »

dude some people need to get a life.
you do this for free and for this you have my most upmost gratitute.
I have absoultly enjoyed the programs you have brought to the Xbox and the enjoyment I got out of it is all thanks to you.
You rock mate. Don't let the wankers get you down and good on you for being so mature about it. Alot of other people would have turned their backs.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]