xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: Noobs Guide To Flashing Your Bios  (Read 5547 times)

Unreal7000

• Archived User
Noobs Guide To Flashing Your Bios
« Reply #90 on: December 14, 2003, 08:03:00 PM »

i have no idea when they come out, of course theres another way to do it. i have no idea though. search the forums.

bakin1

• Archived User
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »

I've been trying yo flash bank 1 on a chameleon for a while.  When I try, it just says "erasing" and it stays like that forever, same thing with bank2.  I can't try it on bank0 because it has a working bios.  Im using mode 1(4x256).  any suggestions.

scorpionking77

• Archived User
« Reply #92 on: December 17, 2003, 06:54:00 AM »

what line do you use for an applex-3 i cant reflash mines

mopflash

• Archived User
« Reply #93 on: December 21, 2003, 12:37:00 AM »

i have no idea what your talking about, is having a flash bios good? do i need it?, currently i have the evox dash replacing the ms one, with the ms one called 'xboxdashORIG.xbe' and the evox dash is 3935.
I am running a Xecuter2 chip on a xbox v1.0 with no extra hardrive installed.
Oh yeh whats a bios for the xbox do anywayz

ViolentDave

• Archived User
« Reply #94 on: December 21, 2003, 04:37:00 PM »

Alright I'm totally new to this and I've looked all over this forum and I can't find my answer so here goes.  I did the Font Exploit to mod my box (the Pheonix/Evolution Dash) and I wanted to know how to use XBTools to change the setting of my bios, the colors, etc.  Everytime I try opening the bin file it tells me it can't extract the kernel or something to that regard.  I says theirs a prob with my config settings but I'm not to sure what I'm doing when I look in that.  I've got my RC4 key and tried putting it in all the possible spots but the bin file will still not load.  Can anyone help? Is this even doable with the font exploit?  Thx.

phizz

• Archived User
« Reply #95 on: December 22, 2003, 03:01:00 AM »

Hi
Iam a little confused whats the exploit method of modding? huh.gif

NeOnRaBbIt

• Archived User
« Reply #96 on: December 29, 2003, 12:54:00 PM »

why r all u guys doing exploits?? just get a chip!!

hey unreal thanks for the guide i edited the 4979.67 bios an i got this awsome startup with red xbox and a blue x it looks sweet!! plus a red LED...wish it was brighter though...

by the way...i think the xbox does modify the fan speed...through xbtool i had it at 70 but wen i checked in that lil program called FanThing it sed it was set at 35...maybe wen it gets to hot the fan increases??
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]