xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Sith Academy On Korribon  (Read 716 times)

Amornik

• Archived User
The Sith Academy On Korribon
« on: April 02, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »

Finished the game. the end sucked soooooo bad.

I want to kill goto! i want to find him and run my lightsaber through his head!

Anywayz, my question is about the cave i find on that world, there is an entrance to some sort of tomb in it but i had to be storngly alligned to either side of the force in order to enter and at that time i wasnt.

anybody knows what was in it ?

second question, about the academy in that world, there was a locked door inside that i could only open with explosives. what was behind it?

overall, this was a good game. now im gonna play the first one :)

any news on KotoR3 ?? :)

MikeJD

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2005, 11:55:00 AM »

I'll try not to completely give anything away here.

You missed a lot if you didn't get into the secret tomb. There's a lot of past history revealed there. There's also a cheat there that will let you get unlimited experience points.

The locked room in the academy was Master Uthar's quarters in the first KOTOR, but basically it is the academy head master's room. There's a holocron there that gives you some more background. You will only be able to view the info from the holocron if you have dark side alignment.

MikeJD

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2005, 11:56:00 AM »

Also, you've already found Goto

Splinter

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2005, 11:07:00 PM »

To view the holocron you don't need to be dark, just Revan did. I just went there for the third time and I was fully lightsided, but the holocron worked, which makes sense because it is Bastilla talking, and she would only be there if Revan had been darkside.

I found nothing important in the room. On this game i skipped the cave all together since I already went through as a lightside and darkside. I was just playing this last time as a woman to see the differences.

Amornik

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »

Sure, i founf Goto, but i didnt get a chance to kill him. or did I miss that as well?

What is this cheat in the secret tomb ?

And why didnt Bou-dor's little sphere activate the shadow generator to do whatever the hell is was supposed to do ? that sucked also..

MikeJD

• Archived User
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2005, 07:42:00 AM »

Splinter is right. Your character doesn't need to be dark, but you need to indicate the Revan is dark during your early conversations with Atton. If Revan is light side the Holocron will always be broken when you get into the room.

The cheat is that you find a dead jedi and every time you touch him a couple Hsss (or whatever they're called) appears. You can keep killing them over and over for EXP. If you're aligned to the dark side your force points will regenerate very quickly while in the tomb. If you have some good force powers like force storm  you can kill a ton of them at once. So you can touch the jedi's body 5 or 6 times and then kill a dozen or more Hsss for about 350 EXP each.

My comment is that you already have Goto as a member of your party, so you have found him, and you won't be able to kill him.

The Shadow generator is activated depending on the end you activate. Your conversation with Kreia at the end determines the fate of Malachor V.

You have to play the game several times to see all possible scenarios. At the very least you can choose light or dark side, male or female for Revan and for yourself. They all will result in slight differences throughout the game.

MikeJD

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2005, 07:43:00 AM »

Splinter is right. Your character doesn't need to be dark, but you need to indicate the Revan is dark during your early conversations with Atton. If Revan is light side the Holocron will always be broken when you get into the room.

The cheat is that you find a dead jedi and every time you touch him a couple Hsss (or whatever they're called) appears. You can keep killing them over and over for EXP. If you're aligned to the dark side your force points will regenerate very quickly while in the tomb. If you have some good force powers like force storm  you can kill a ton of them at once. So you can touch the jedi's body 5 or 6 times and then kill a dozen or more Hsss for about 350 EXP each.

My comment is that you already have Goto as a member of your party, so you have found him, and you won't be able to kill him.

The Shadow generator is activated depending on the end you activate. Your conversation with Kreia at the end determines the fate of Malachor V.

You have to play the game several times to see all possible scenarios. At the very least you can choose light or dark side, male or female for Revan and for yourself. They all will result in slight differences throughout the game.