xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Stuck With Anton On Docks  (Read 609 times)

DoubleDown01

• Archived User
Stuck With Anton On Docks
« on: March 07, 2005, 11:27:00 AM »

Ok this problem is pissing me off. I really like this game too, So after Goto captures you in the pit, you watch about 3 movies, with keria and the wookie, and the other jedi blah blah blah, well it loads u right into talking with anton to mira.  Well when i finish talking to mira, i take control of anton.  About 10 seconds after i take control the contrast of the screen lowers to a darker look but u can still see the screen.  When it does this all controls arent working, cant pause and move nothing, and it stays frozen forever. Tried deleting cache, tried reloading from an earlier point, Tried running it off the HDD, tried running it off the disc. Please dont tell me i cant play this game anymore, oh yeah and dont tell me to start the entire game over, 23 hours down the freakin drain... PLEASE HELP!

Splinter

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2005, 11:15:00 PM »

It's Atton, not Anton. I never heard of that problem, but I heard of similar ones on that planet. What should happen is that Atton and Mira talk about getting captured by Goto to rescue the Jedi, then the screen fades and you see T3 getting sold to Vogga's droid by the little guy who stands by the door in the entertainment section. You then control T3.

If this is the same glitch i read about, and loading up an older save doesn't work, then sorry but you are screwed. Try a save before you even get to the planet. You should have many saves, even the game tells you that. For 3 games I had 130 saves. There could have been more. I usually made a new save after 3 hours of play. I hope you have some other stashed.

If not, going through the game again now that you know what to do should be much quicker.

hadrian

• Archived User
« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »

Same spot, and similar error (I think)

After the Atton/Mira conversation, it swaps to T3.  But I have a complete black screen.  I can still hit start and get to the menu, I can "hear" that I'm doing something when the screen is black, but can't see anthing.

I just made a post about this.  I'm pretty sure I'm fucked.  When at Peragus, a glitch would not allow me to talk to T3 and make him a member of my party.  This sucks.  I think it's trying to make me take control of a character that I don't have due to a glitch in the game.

darth_turtur

• Archived User
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »

QUOTE(hadrian @ Jul 25 2005, 08:32 PM)
Same spot, and similar error (I think)