xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: The Two Twi'leks  (Read 746 times)

parsaw

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« on: February 22, 2005, 07:43:00 PM »

Okay, ive tried countless times...how do i beat the two twi'leks that attack atton in the cantina? <

parsaw

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »

on nar shadaa <

Wazd

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2005, 05:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(parsaw @ Feb 23 2005, 01:38 AM)
Okay, ive tried countless times...how do i beat the two twi'leks that attack atton in the cantina?

Blasters and run. One of them got stuck when i did it, thank god for all the bugs
 :) <

X2Gamer

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2005, 02:30:00 AM »

enrgy sheild and use sword and med packs. Fight one at a time or use the save load glitch to win for sure. <

zot23

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 03:58:00 PM »

You can run behind the bar and stand away from the counter.  Takes them a bit to realize they can't get to you while you steadily blast the heck out of them.

I've also heard of people that mined the cantina in advance and they just ran around like crazy getting the girls to es-plode themselved real good.

Or better yet mine the bar and then run behind it ;)

<

MikeJD

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2005, 11:25:00 PM »

Mines are the way to go. Just go to the cantina and lay about a dozen mines then just run in the back of the cantina. In just a few seconds they're done.

I never really thought of using mines this way in KOTOR, but in #2 I've used them this way a couple times. <

bikehorn

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2005, 05:10:00 AM »

i threw on the toughest armour i had, no matter how little dexterity it had...i forget which one but it was like armor factor 12, dexterity 1 or something.

then i got out a sword-type weapon, whichever did the most damage at the time and put an Echani shield on, attacked one of them and then ran. then i got some kind of stimulant happening, and tossed a cryoban grenade so they got stuck, followed by a nice frag grenade or two...by which time the cryoban grenade's effect wore off, leaving me to cut them up old-school style. <

nibbles

• Archived User
The Two Twi'leks
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2005, 04:27:00 AM »

I just didn't lvl him up all the way so when he got into that fight when he was about to die i would just lvl him up and he had instant full health.  Was an easy fight... tongue.gif