xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Peragus Problem  (Read 1357 times)

Grout

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #15 on: January 23, 2005, 03:28:00 PM »

even on non modded xbox's ??? well shhit the shit sucks balls.

-Grout

slight-learning-disability

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »

ok well iv had this problem myself with the F@cking robot and black screens and sh*t i suppose yall havent seen ll the forums for this problem on xbox scene but someone else a brilliant individual who obviously cares for the lesser elite that apolagize greatly for not being able to give credit to because i forgot what post it was and cannot find it now but gave a very good solution to this problem so i figured id relay the message now this may seem a little bit awry but just have faith i was like wtf at first too so here we go [IT IS NOT HARD]

prerequisite start kotor2 and be right b4 the black screen starts(b4 you fuck with the console in the fuel depot as the robot) then follow steps 1-4

before we start go into your evox settings menu and turn {tsr}to debug

(step 1)we all know what our xbox i.p. address is right?
ok if not what ur gonna have to do is go to your evox system settings file(all the way at the bootm of list) and set ur ip adress to anything actually standard address seems to be 192.168.0.3 ok just use that one cant be forgotten

(step2)alright for thos eof you not old enough to remember back in the day you couldnt just go around clickin on sh*t in windows to open what you wanted what you had to do is use this thing called dos i dont know what dos means or any speacial terms for it but its that screen with black background white letters where you have to actually type filenames but ok eres what you do hit your lil start button go to run in the lil space type {cmd} without the brakets

(step3) ok now you got ur dos screen up type {cd.. then enter}  with the dots
repeat until your prompt just says {c:\} ok now type {telnet 192.168.0.3 then hit enter it should say something about debug something (If youve followed all these lil instructions so far then your dos prompt should be up and running with it saying something about debug blah blahb

(step4) well just type fr in the prompt and wait till after the lil robot gets off the computer and the cutscene starts okay so wait about 2 sec after he gets blasted and hit enter)

ok this is where the actual fix happens okay so now go to ur dos promp and hit uf press enter afterwards evrything sholuld load up nicley although not to make yall cry but im now stuck at the end of the peragus level with another problem but when i find a fix ilkl let yall know

ps. i know this is a pretty shitty type up but if yall need help just email me at [email protected] ill try to walk you through if i can

Argoyle

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #17 on: January 30, 2005, 07:06:00 PM »

QUOTE(slight-learning-disability @ Jan 28 2005, 11:12 PM)
ok well iv had this problem myself with the F@cking robot and black screens and sh*t i suppose yall havent seen ll the forums for this problem on xbox scene but someone else a brilliant individual who obviously cares for the lesser elite that apolagize greatly for not being able to give credit to because i forgot what post it was and cannot find it now but gave a very good solution to this problem so i figured id relay the message now this may seem a little bit awry but just have faith i was like wtf at first too so here we go [IT IS NOT HARD]

frank10

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2005, 12:31:00 PM »

QUOTE(slight-learning-disability @ Jan 29 2005, 05:12 AM)

frank10

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2005, 08:33:00 AM »

As an update, I couldn't get the freeze and unfreeze to work as a fix.  But, using a disc of the game get's through this without a problem.

Switch Biskit

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #20 on: February 08, 2005, 08:39:00 PM »

i found that too

use the disk and i had  no problems, get thru the bug save it and start again using the hard drive

no wukkas mate

csd66

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2005, 11:37:00 AM »

Finally i got it to work ,get the pack "hdd fix" recently posted in ** Do not link to Torrents Sites on xs. ** ,it works like a charm.In the pack there are 3 methods described ,but what really works is :
1) replace the default.xbe for the one in the pack
2) edit the "swdirsXbox.ini" file to:

[Alias]
HD0=d:\
OVERRIDE=d:\Override
ERRORTEX=d:\Errortex
TEMP=z:\Temp
MODULES=d:\Modules
LOGS=t:\Logs
LOCALVAULT=d:\LocalVault
DMVAULT=d:\DMVault
SERVERVAULT=d:\ServerVault
STREAMMUSIC=d:\STREAMMusic
TEMPCLIENT=z:\Tempclient
SAVES=u:\
CURRENTGAME=z:\currentgame
TEXTUREPACKS=d:\texturepacks
STREAMWAVES=d:\StreamWaves
GAMEINPROGRESS=z:\GAMEINPROGRESS
REBOOTDATA=z:\rebootdata
LIPS=d:\Lips

This if you have the game in f:Games\Kotor2.

Fixes the pergus black screen.

csd66

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »

I cant add links to download sites, but if anyone needs the files and help with this justa add me to your msn or send an e-mail
here's my mail

[email protected]

chefelf

• Archived User
Peragus Problem
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2005, 08:21:00 AM »

I posted a fix here a couple of days ago: http://forums.xbox-s...dpost&p=2298545

csd66, you cannot link to download sites, nor can you distribute files on the site through the forums or via PM.

Closing topic.
Pages: 1 [2]