xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Help: Kotor2  (Read 1461 times)

Gelantious

• Archived User
Help: Kotor2
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2004, 07:00:00 PM »

QUOTE (Booger Bob @ Dec 10 2004, 08:35 PM)
how, after i talk to him he stays in the enclave

Well he joined me after the first talk I had with him.
But I was playing that part really late so I was tired and didnt read what he was saying so I just kept pressing A smile.gif

ZASADAR

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2004, 12:46:00 AM »

QUOTE (Marmite @ Dec 8 2004, 09:23 PM)
Thats a bug caused by running the game off of the HD. To my knowledge there is not a fix at the moment, until then just play off of the DVD.

strange I ran it off the hd and i never had that problem i think its the new obsidian company or a bad backup

ZASADAR

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2004, 12:48:00 AM »

QUOTE (Gelantious @ Dec 10 2004, 09:03 PM)
Well he joined me after the first talk I had with him.
But I was playing that part really late so I was tired and didnt read what he was saying so I just kept pressing A smile.gif

WHAT!? I never got a party member from dantooine can you get diferent party members? hmm did you fix the hk driod?

I got an extra part for the hk driod the HK CLUSTER UNIT any one find out how to install it?

TIPS

have the handmaiden teach you fighting moves when your done it will tell you that your wisdom mod now goes to your armor

hmm what else...

Gelantious

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2004, 06:43:00 AM »

QUOTE (ZASADAR @ Dec 11 2004, 09:51 AM)
WHAT!? I never got a party member from dantooine can you get diferent party members? hmm did you fix the hk driod?

I got an extra part for the hk driod the HK CLUSTER UNIT any one find out how to install it?

TIPS

have the handmaiden teach you fighting moves when your done it will tell you that your wisdom mod now goes to your armor

hmm what else...

Yeah I fixed HK47 too.
I got all the people now.

But maybe its diffrent depending on how you play?
I play as a Light Side, Female, Counsuler, Jedi Watchman.
I described Revan as a Light side Female that saved the Republic.

Going to play Dark side Male when I've finished this game.

neverwill

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2004, 04:16:00 PM »

QUOTE (Marmite @ Dec 9 2004, 04:23 AM)
Thats a bug caused by running the game off of the HD. To my knowledge there is not a fix at the moment, until then just play off of the DVD.

Thanks for the info, I was having this problem too. I thought I was gonna have to abandon this game.

irishdrunk

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2004, 08:22:00 PM »

I went to Korriban right after Telos.  I'm playing lightside and im in the cave after the accademy where you confront Malak and your past.  I can't figure out how to avoid the dark penalties.  anybody gone here yet or know how?

ZASADAR

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2004, 08:50:00 PM »

QUOTE (Gelantious @ Dec 11 2004, 08:46 AM)
Yeah I fixed HK47 too.
I got all the people now.

But maybe its diffrent depending on how you play?
I play as a Light Side, Female, Counsuler, Jedi Watchman.
I described Revan as a Light side Female that saved the Republic.

Going to play Dark side Male when I've finished this game.

I got the hk too there are more then one of each part for the hk all but the chasis part. The second cluster I found on dantooine is a cluster unit shot by a blaster my gues is its the original part to the hk47 buy it from a guy outside I did not get a chance to find all of his original parts yet and install them.

Gelantious

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2004, 08:44:00 AM »

irishdrunk:
Yeah I went to korriban right after Telos. And it was a mistake. That cave is really hard so go to another planet first to get your lvl up. You have to defeat the "illusions" to not recive the dark side points.

ZASADAR:
I got all the parts almost right before the end. I finished one planet at a time and didnt go back to them after so that. But I think the dev's hade in mind that you go back and fort between the planets. So you dont finish the Main quest on each planet before you've finsihed the side quests. That way you get all the people and so on.

Allen626:
Double blade lightsabe counts as two hand fighting so you still need that feat.
But you will get other sabers later on. I finished with 8 sabers.
3 Dual, 3 normal and 2 short.

Greevy

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2004, 10:39:00 AM »

All right, this is really bad.

SPOILER

I'm on Nar Shadaa, right after you clear the ship from the pirates, or whatever they are. I've converted Atton to a Jedi and talked to everyone, but I can't do shit.

There's that girl in the other bedroom (not Kreia), but I'm unable to talk to her.

I can't leave the Ebon Hawk, can't form a party, can't use the workbench and I can't talk to the robot. Sucks.

Also, the handmaiden tells me that she's going to teach me some battle technique, so we fight, but the battle never stops ! She just keeps fighting (so do I) even though we don't have any energy left..

Anyone ?

Greevy

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2004, 07:22:00 PM »

If anyone has the same problem as I did, the solution is to copy the game to your HDD and edit the settings file, a ini.

Change all the d:\"something" directories to point to the dir. where your game is. Should fix it up. At least it did for me.

I don't know the name of the ini file, look for yourself, there are three, it's the first one by name order when you look at the dir with a ftp program.

akindbro4u

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2004, 09:44:00 PM »

I'm having a major problem with this game. I can't talk to eddon(sp). Everytime I try it locksup and I can't hit start. Will running it off the drive help. If so is the game itself flawwed.

akindbro4u

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: December 14, 2004, 03:15:00 PM »

Never mind. I figured it out. It seams that KOTORII has teh same problems that marrowind had. Fills tha cache and locks up. Just deleted teh catche and it worked fine.
Pages: 1 [2]