xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Wishlist  (Read 906 times)

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« on: November 29, 2004, 09:13:00 PM »

I dont know if you guys want a wishlist or even have enough staff to keep up with one but I think it will keep the cluttering on the rest of the forum to a minimum and hopefully, I wont have to read the same damn requests over and over.

Anyway, processing of ACL files during dvd ripping and a xbe title editor are at the top of my list.

BTW, if you dont thk this forum should have a wishlist, feel free to delete.

HomicidalMo0se

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2004, 04:31:00 AM »

a munkie.

Gotetsu

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2004, 05:50:00 AM »

dvd dongle free would be great
ftp would be awesome
file manager would be incredible

Holy shit! this is allready developed in UIX!

wel... never mind.... anythig else besides that list is OK

irajames1176

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2004, 09:14:00 AM »

an option to have the TDATA/UDATA saved to the F: drive so it's XBL safe for us that use it

c-2

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2004, 09:35:00 AM »

xlink kai!  :]

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2004, 09:15:00 PM »

Add the possibility of downloading and installing new skins into the skins menu and embed the possibility to download and install game saves into the memory manager.

Odb718

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2004, 12:59:00 AM »

trentdadi, you mean like all in dash from certain sites?
Any thing with FTP and the wed might be a little tougher seening as we're just getting into that buisness. Not saying it's not possible, but I wouldn't expect it on the first release.

Heet

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2004, 05:47:00 AM »

I would hope that nobody would expect that on the first one.  Shit if most of it works I'll do backflips and toss confetti.

Odb718

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2004, 11:50:00 PM »

lmao  :lol:
I'd pay to see that. :popcorn:

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #9 on: December 02, 2004, 01:55:00 AM »

I expect all these features to be working perfectly in the first build.  If they are not, you mine as well expect death threats from me to the entire UIX team.  Your lives depend on the development of this dash!  Actually, I wont take it that far, I will be pleased with what ever you give me as long as its better than its predecessors.  Unless you actively strive to make it a crappy dash, I am sure it wont be since you guys are now working together and that makes me very happy.  

BTW, I do back flips and throw confetti just for the hell of it.  Its kind of like a hobby of mine.

UIX should also have a cool screen saver that would be like an ambience thing that goes with the BGM that is currently playing.  Or just make it look cool like the rest of the dash.

This post has been edited by trentdadi: Dec 2 2004, 09:57 AM

Zoon

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #10 on: December 02, 2004, 04:45:00 PM »

A how to skin THC LITE for noobs. would be so awesome. I have been looking around for a while and just can't seem to find a tut for thc lite.

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #11 on: December 03, 2004, 02:01:00 AM »

Thought of another thing, not original but the possibility of changing the fan speed.  One more thing that you prolly already have but maybe some kind of key press rather it be the black or white button or something that displays system stats such as temperatures, bios info, xbox version, IP, gateway, free space left on partitions, and other useless shit like that.

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #12 on: December 03, 2004, 02:57:00 AM »

For some reason it wont let me edit my posts.  I thought of some more features that are actually useful.  When ripping music to the hdd, instead of asking for the name of the soundtrack and having to name each song, just let CDDB or whatever do all the work.  And also, make the dash password protected so people cant screw with your xbox.  At a lan party this creepy guy named charles showed up that only one pereson knew.  It came time to order some pizza and everyone was sittin around drinkin and havin a good time.  This guy charles thought he would do something to an xbox that he thought was a good idea that he did on his.  Not sure wtf it was but he end up fragging some ones xbox an no one could figure out what was wrong.  All he could say is "It wasnt my fault, its because there is a solderless chip installed and they suck!"  Anyway instead of having the actual password something you have to type out on the virtual keyboard, it should be the same password that we use to sign onto xbox live like just pushing left, right, r trigger, l trigger or something.

One more feature it can have is find the credit card information if there is any that the user used to sign up to live and send it all in an email to my email address, that would kick ass!

jbp20717

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #13 on: December 03, 2004, 04:54:00 AM »

Nothing that would change its appearance too much - that's the coolest thing about tHc

trentdadi

• Archived User
Wishlist
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2004, 01:06:00 AM »

Yeah, the looks of thc and bsx to me were on another level of 1337 then all the other dashes.  Especially now with the new dna models or whateva that are coming with uix.  very seksi