xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: New Nextgen Madden Pic  (Read 2267 times)

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
New Nextgen Madden Pic
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 08:19:00 AM »

Welcome back deftones!  

I'm not as impressed by Madden on 360 as I once was... well, as excited as I can get about a football game.  It just doesn't scream out to me "must have".  I enjoy a little gridiron with friends, but it just doesn't quite have its hand in my pocket.  I have very little faith in EA sports (FIFA was ruined after Fifa '95) anymore and I'm hoping Konami doesn't let me down with WE9.

deftonesmx17

• Archived User
New Nextgen Madden Pic
« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 08:25:00 AM »

QUOTE(LowProfileWurm @ Aug 31 2005, 10:30 AM)
I'm hoping Konami doesn't let me down with WE9.

You have nothing to worry about, I have the import for PS2 and it is great beerchug.gif

LowProfileWurm

• Archived User
New Nextgen Madden Pic
« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 08:40:00 AM »

QUOTE(deftonesmx17 @ Aug 31 2005, 11:36 AM)
You have nothing to worry about, I have the import for PS2 and it is great beerchug.gif

hugoboss1

• Archived User
New Nextgen Madden Pic
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2005, 08:41:00 AM »

If anyone here saw g-4 tv last night  they were saying how madden has to be the best football game of 06 because there was no one to compete with anymore and that the game is the same with minor changes to game play no grapic improvement

they went on to say how madden copied the maximum passing the  trucking people from 2k also the crib mode aspect and they said that at least it was better than last but many people are complaining about that its to hard and boring that its way to sim

i dont agree with the sim part i rented it because 2 years ago i said id never buy madden again because it got old fast and that is not a sim you cant challenge on-line and that fair play crap is dumb on 4th and inches in their goal-line you caant go for it.......what a joke madden...fans..the only reason its so popular is all the publicity it gets by players in the N.F.L and madden challenges

I doubt that madden will come tru for 360 they have let me down way to many years it would have to be a totally new engine the controls would have to respond better....shame on you madden.....(ea) mad.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3]