xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4

Author Topic: Release : Basics-101 Skin  (Read 2771 times)

Joerg1909

• Archived User
Release : Basics-101 Skin
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2007, 04:30:00 PM »

Hello,

thanks for the great Skin !!!
It's fantastic. Could you make us a Record Button ?

Thanks
Joerg1909

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #16 on: October 31, 2007, 11:17:00 PM »

tell you what I'll make a record button when someone makes me some graphics for an OSD like wmp11 with the big button in the middle and the others coming off the sides kind of like it is now but prettier

kulprit

• Archived User
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2007, 01:31:00 AM »

Jezz, this is a great skin, it has taken over MC360 for me at the moment. So easily readable and easy on the eyes. Good job.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2007, 01:15:00 AM »

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 4 2007, 07:31 PM) View Post

Jezz, this is a great skin, it has taken over MC360 for me at the moment. So easily readable and easy on the eyes. Good job.

thanks that was my aim keep it simple and easily readable

gasclown

• Archived User
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2007, 12:28:00 AM »

QUOTE(Jezz_X @ Nov 1 2007, 06:17 AM) View Post

tell you what I'll make a record button when someone makes me some graphics for an OSD like wmp11 with the big button in the middle and the others coming off the sides kind of like it is now but prettier

IPB Image

Cool skin smile.gif.  If you like the mock hit me up on efnet (gasclown or udata).  The file is completly vector, layered, objects named and all editable styles intact. Have a red one as well.

Edit: forgot to mention you can order as many buttons as you like in any size etc...:

IPB Image

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2007, 03:20:00 PM »

Thanks for the try gasclown but I guess I should give a little more detail I was more after somthing along this layout so was really just after the buttons cause I suck at graphics
(IMG:http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/5666/osdpm3.png)

This post has been edited by Jezz_X: Nov 5 2007, 11:22 PM

gasclown

• Archived User
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2007, 03:38:00 PM »

Ok, but perhaps I could have been clearer as well... _providing_ you like the mockup I'm happy to provide the output files ready to be scripted in skin (you know as split up .pngs) wink.gif

IPB Image

phistyle

• Archived User
« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2007, 10:22:00 AM »

hey is there any way you could make a progress bar also like in project mayhem III; I dont know why most skins don't include it.  I like to know the progress of my movie when I sometimes press pause or the menu button; Most skins only show the progress when you fast forward or rewind...

kulprit

• Archived User
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2007, 02:10:00 AM »

This one does show the progress when you pause, but not when you press menu, which I would like as I can then see the time without stopping the movie. Once again great job Jezz_X

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2007, 02:16:00 PM »

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 7 2007, 08:10 PM) View Post
......., which I would like as I can then see the time without stopping the movie. .....

Pushing Title button on the remote or white (i think might be black) on the controller will show you current playing time

yoci

• Archived User
« Reply #25 on: November 09, 2007, 07:49:00 AM »

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 7 2007, 11:10 AM) *

This one does show the progress when you pause, but not when you press menu, which I would like as I can then see the time without stopping the movie. Once again great job Jezz_X

If you mean the info button you probably need to get a newer XBMC build. The info button didn't work for me with a couple of weeks old build of XBMC

kulprit

• Archived User
« Reply #26 on: November 16, 2007, 12:23:00 AM »

I have the newest build of XBMC and i didn't mean info, i meant menu. Info brings up codec information and the like and menu brings up the UI. However title does bring up the running time, but it seems to cut the digits down so I can;t see the whole thing.

I have the newest build of XBMC and i didn't mean info, i meant menu. Info brings up codec information and the like and menu brings up the UI. However title does bring up the running time, but it seems to cut the digits down so I can;t see the whole thing.

kulprit

• Archived User
« Reply #27 on: November 16, 2007, 01:11:00 AM »

OK, so no edit button either, but any chance you could add a play DVD button to the home screen that onyl appears when you insert a dvd, would make it easier for a lot of people that going into the video and playing the ifo, especially for my parents.

Jezz_X

• Archived User
« Reply #28 on: November 16, 2007, 02:43:00 AM »

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 16 2007, 07:11 PM) View Post

OK, so no edit button either, but any chance you could add a play DVD button to the home screen that onyl appears when you insert a dvd, would make it easier for a lot of people that going into the video and playing the ifo, especially for my parents.

On the home screen no sorry won't be doing it any time soon there is a option in the side menu (video and music sections with view as) that appears when a disc is in the drive.   Also if its that bad why not turn on autorun in settings ?

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 16 2007, 06:23 PM) View Post

OK I have to ask are you actually runing it in 720p or pal 16x9 ? because it was meant for 720p

yoci

• Archived User
« Reply #29 on: November 18, 2007, 01:19:00 PM »

QUOTE(kulprit @ Nov 16 2007, 09:23 AM) View Post

This is from the Keymap.xml that comes with the latest T3CH-build
      <menu>OSD</menu>
      <title>CodecInfo</title>
      <info>Info</info>
so you have probably customized your Keymap.xml

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4