xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Pm3mod  (Read 2532 times)

maniaci137

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2008, 05:31:00 PM »

Hate to bump an old topic, but does anyone have a mirror? The link is dead.  sad.gif

wizbitz

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2008, 05:54:00 PM »

PM3mod link:

http://rapidshare.co...PM3Mod.zip.html

i just copied the pm3mod folder from my xbox and zipped it up.If the author doesn't want it linked any more or if this isnt cool i can always delete it.

It's a great skin anyway smile.gif

alf4_n1n54

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #32 on: February 15, 2008, 06:13:00 PM »

Thanks

cooljerk_dv

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2008, 12:40:00 AM »

I also love this skin, and hope the author will maintain it for the newest xbmc versions.

Bloodfin

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »

Why don't people just don't understand that the error is not about the version of dashboard. The error specifically states that the SKIN not the dash needs to be a higher version.

aka STiXX

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2008, 02:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(Bloodfin @ Feb 20 2008, 01:08 PM) View Post

Why don't people just don't understand that the error is not about the version of dashboard. The error specifically states that the SKIN not the dash needs to be a higher version.

what? i understand that pre 2 skins don't work on post 2 dashes. what i am saying is that i haven't had any problems running pm3mod. i did not give a solution, because the skin worked when it first came out on whatever the current build was running at the time, and it has worked for me on the next 6 or 7 builds i've used since, including the newest one.

watty1

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #36 on: February 22, 2008, 11:10:00 PM »

I fell in love with this skin, it's so clean and compact. I don't have any knowledge in skinning to do major updates, but i did manage to update the DialogBusy.xml to look like the current build PMIII skin. Anyone here  know how to add Script in the home screen?

DialogBusy.xml
CODE

WindowOpen
    WindowClose

background image
            osd_menu_bg.png

Busy animation
            busy

and  16x9 DialogBusy.xml

CODE

WindowOpen
    WindowClose

background image
            osd_menu_bg.png

Busy animation
            busy

Bloodfin

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #37 on: February 23, 2008, 07:33:00 AM »

QUOTE(aka STiXX @ Feb 20 2008, 05:29 PM) View Post

what? i understand that pre 2 skins don't work on post 2 dashes. what i am saying is that i haven't had any problems running pm3mod. i did not give a solution, because the skin worked when it first came out on whatever the current build was running at the time, and it has worked for me on the next 6 or 7 builds i've used since, including the newest one.

So basically what you are saying and what some others say is that because it worked for you and these others we who have problems must not have the latest build? Thats what it always sounds like.

Yeah,.... um I don't think any of us are that stupid. I think we would know if we DL'd the latest stuff.

competes2win

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #38 on: February 23, 2008, 11:32:00 AM »

QUOTE(Bloodfin @ Feb 23 2008, 10:09 AM) View Post

So basically what you are saying and what some others say is that because it worked for you and these others we who have problems must not have the latest build? Thats what it always sounds like.
Yeah,.... um I don't think any of us are that stupid. I think we would know if we DL'd the latest stuff.

Man bloodfin, why does it always seem like you're out to be argumentative? The way I see it, aka Stixx was merely stating what happens with him. He is just saying that it works for him, no where did I see any direct argument on his part saying that you or anyone else are stupid and don't have the latest build...

watty1

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2008, 03:18:00 PM »

After a lot of trail and error i manage to set scripts launcher in home menu.

add this in home.xml in "

CODE

home-settings
                Buttonscroller.HasFocus(8)
                VisibleChange

and add/edit this in "<button id= >"

CODE

and change this in "<control type="group" id=" ">"

CODE

center

Buttonscroller.HasFocus(8)]

competes2win

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2008, 09:48:00 PM »

you were making a direct reply (which sure seems like a direct arguement to me) to aka stixx's comment:

All I was saying is that in Aka Stixx's comment he wasn't even implying that you didn't have the latest build... Therefore a comment like your "yeah,.... um i don't think any of us are that stupid..." which implies that he called you stupid, was uncalled for and not even relevant to the current conversation.  

Furthermore, when I say you were being "argumentative" i meant you were kind of being rude, not necessarily trying to "argue" someone's advice... since i was talking about your response to aka stixx's comments which didn't even include any advice to begin with...

So when you say that you didn't argue and that all your saying is that its not a problem with the date of the build nor is it a problem with the skin.... I am just saying if you feel like that than fine, but you making comments about that situation directly against what aka stixx said (which had nothing to do with this) made it sound like you were being rude to him...

That's all I'm saying...

Furthermore:
Regardless, when you reply to something with the first line being that of which he replied in one knows what they are getting to now wouldn't they wink.gif ?

What the heck are you trying to say in that sentence?

You said:
I guess I only sound so argumentative because some people reply to my posts with crap like this

How exactly was my response to your's "crap"? like i said before, I thought you were being rude to aka stixx... So now your basically implying that this is a big misunderstanding and that your comments weren't against aka stixx.. than it certanly didn't seem that way considering how you phrased your words...

but whatever man...

competes2win

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2008, 08:08:00 AM »

In my last post I WAS "argueing" you in a sense which is why I had all of your little quotes.

As for me not contributing to the topic... you complaining all the time, and implying that people are calling each other stupid, isn't contributing either. But that said at least you're right that other people shouldn't have to read this in this forum.

I just thought that you should and could have rephrased some of the things you said so it would sound less like "fighting" remarks. My opinion, and if you disagree than so be it. This is the last i'm going to say about this subject.

competes2win

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2008, 04:51:00 PM »

@ Bloodfin:

I just downloaded the pm3mod from a few pages back as well as the t3ch build that just came out yesterday, the pm3 mod works for me no problem... It was as easy as that for me. So we know for a fact it's not xbmc in general that's causing your problems bloodfin so it must be something that you save between each update... something in your userdata folder perhaps? The things I save are my skins, plugins, scripts, and userdata folder... whats different about my userdata than your's i have no idea... perhaps someone with more experience can comment on what possibly can be present in the userdata folder that causes the whole 2.00 skin error?

Maybe to confirm that the error lies in your userdata folder back yours up, and then just transfer use the new one that comes by default in each build of xbmc... if the pm3mod works then you know your problem is in your userdata folder...

maybe i'm typing all this and you fixed the problem, i don't know... but thats my two cents.

Bloodfin

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #43 on: February 26, 2008, 10:58:00 AM »

Started the new build fresh and now all the skins work fine pop.gif .

Thanks for anyone that had givin any help with my problems.

cryptonfactor

• Archived User
Pm3mod
« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2008, 06:00:00 AM »

This looks great. I'd love to try it out but the link to the download seems to be broken???  sad.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4