xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

Author Topic: Amped Beta  (Read 2912 times)

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2007, 05:09:00 AM »

BYoung976

I have no idea as I havent tried that res yet.  Keep in mind this is still beta, and so I will try and fix things as I go.   For the moment though PAL is the only format that I can guarantee works as it should.

PS.. Welcome aboard,  I hope once you get the skin running that you like it and will want to contribute to the project.

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2007, 07:40:00 PM »

You were wrong. No need for vertical anything. I replaced the middle.png file with the curtains. Looks way better than the black you used inside the window. Thanks again Broads for making a skin that is totally customizeable. Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. ph34r.gif

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2007, 09:11:00 AM »

Ah of course thinking about it,  it would in that case shrink the curtains to fit and then unstretch as it opened out.. ah well can't be right all of the time.

It still doesnt make any sense though..

why would you want curtains coming out of the TFT / CD tray?  whats your thoughts on this.. blink.gif

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #33 on: July 21, 2007, 01:14:00 PM »

I'll tell you what,  you fix the ruddy rotation problem  and then I'll update the svn.
Patience man..  I work 9-5 have a family and a wife wink.gif  and then I get stuck in floods..  See UK news for details.

SC10-E

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2007, 03:52:00 PM »

QUOTE(Nezahaulcoyote @ Jul 21 2007, 05:42 PM) View Post

I'll tell you what, you fix the ruddy rotation problem and then I'll update the svn??
Thats on your end..My skin if I had the ability to code, would be done weekly. I also work 8-9 from home & Im married with 2 kids and one on the way. Were all busy man. Thats why I offered to help u? Patience????? I'm not on you. Just talking....& I also don't see any one else offering to help?

I hope you get fired, nazi, er, "Nezahaulcoyote"

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2007, 03:55:00 PM »

blink.gif

If there was more interest in this skin, than just me and you..  then maybe I would be more compelled into spending more time on it.    

For your information my day job is coding.. So its the last thing I really want to do when I come home.  This for me was a pet project to see If I could create my own skin using the xbmc xml schema and I think I have managed that,  and what it does, works for me,  yes it needs some polish.... But i'm on my own here.

Sorry if this is sounding negative...    Lets start again..  biggrin.gif

~ UPDATE ~

Currently I am going through the skin to implement your last request re-color fonts for each theme.   I have also put a message into the t3ch release forum re the rotation of the knob,  but the suggested hasn't worked so I am out of ideas at the moment..  

Thank you for your continued interest,  but please be patient.

SC10-E

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2007, 08:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Nezahaulcoyote @ Jul 21 2007, 10:56 PM) View Post

SC10-E?? Open up so I can remove my left testicle....punk

I hope you get suspended someday with that mouth...punk muhaha.gif

Im surprised Broads would want to work with you after that temper tantrum.

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #37 on: July 24, 2007, 12:14:00 PM »

Nez, sc10-e play nice  tongue.gif

Anyway..  back to the skin if you would like to try the latest svn,  it should if i've updated correctly work with the new build.  

Go have fun,  and chill.

SC10-E

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #38 on: July 24, 2007, 12:24:00 PM »

QUOTE(Broads @ Jul 24 2007, 02:50 PM) View Post

Nez, sc10-e play nice  tongue.gif

Anyway..  back to the skin if you would like to try the latest svn,  it should if i've updated correctly work with the new build.  

Go have fun,  and chill.

Yessir, sorry nez  tongue.gif

Nezahaulcoyote

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #39 on: July 28, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »

Broads, I just checked again, and the new feature your reffering to isn't there? Basically any user can make a folder let's say "Amped Screens". Now you should be able to add around 13 images 720x576 png format. Place the folder on the F drive and then there should be a function in your skin settings that says select background folder, and every pic should turn over around 5 seconds. Hope this helps explain a little better. Broaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaads rocks! blink.gif

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #40 on: July 28, 2007, 03:01:00 PM »

I know what your refering to and it is there (  ..NOW!..  ),  no need to clarify! btw if you have a problem pm me.  When I have the option finalised -  because it works but its not pretty I will tell people about it till then,  try the svn again and I hope this suits..

BTW..  I don't know where people got the idea NEZ is working with me..

Its true he is showing interest and suggesting features which is good.  
He is also making themes,  which he is perfectly entitled to...  If there any good they could well be packaged with the build and if this is the case I will then say he is working with me but that has still to be proved.

However,  some of the banter I have seen from him I do not condone or support in any way, and in many ways has made him look a tad un-professional..  

But I am willing to give the guy a chance to prove himself,  This project is a one man band at the moment, and any encouragement I can get,  I will willingly take.

MBAY however,  if you are listening and have the time,  I would love your help with some gfx,  what you have been doing with your themes is nothing short of amazing.  pop.gif

Laters.

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #41 on: August 07, 2007, 11:48:00 PM »

Guys just to let you know there has been a huge... well to me update with Amped,

Dialogs can now be read!... biggrin.gif   Sorry It took so long for me to do that,  but dialogs are boring.... tongue.gif
As well as that I have updated the menus,  FIXED the screen switch over issue I was having,  Added a request from Nez for background images,   Added a further theme  "Kenwood"  which in my opinion is far better than the original !...     Fixed Color Fonts,  added larger fonts, tweaked the home page,  and made the build.bat file compile both the default and kenwood xprs to the build dir.

Theres probably some other stuff in there as well...

mbay

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2007, 12:07:00 AM »

Broads, I'm here to help where I can, my friend. smile.gif

Broads

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2007, 12:30:00 AM »

mbay / Nez .   I hope you haven't started anything yet,  as I am currently making a few cosmetic changes to the homepage.

IPB Image

mbay

• Archived User
Amped Beta
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2007, 01:36:00 AM »

lookin' good! smile.gif
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5