xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

Author Topic: Official Placid Xbmc Skin Thread  (Read 2568 times)

D3vi@nt

• Archived User
Official Placid Xbmc Skin Thread
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2007, 09:25:00 PM »

as of now its been delayed back a while because of the main coder he told me he doesnt think he do the majority of the coding so its eather me on my own witch will be a very slow but good thing or someone can offer to help im not sure if it will even be completed i had a very rough rough build it wasnt silky smooth but i gave me a basic idea of what it would look like on screen so im very sorry for those who have waited patiently but i alone can not complete this skin until im familiar with the coding aspect sorry

Berzerker92

• Archived User
« Reply #61 on: September 19, 2007, 11:49:00 AM »

thats alright keep going at your own pace, we can wait

D3vi@nt

• Archived User
« Reply #62 on: November 10, 2007, 09:49:00 AM »

IPB Image

The design is new made more sleek and sexy as well tried to make it not look like ex as much as i could but there you go the coding is being done by me and so is the design so its a solo project now enjoy no download yet but maybe soon biggrin.gif

Broads

• Archived User
« Reply #63 on: November 10, 2007, 02:56:00 PM »

Yup,  hope you have permision to use those there icons..  

Btw.  your reflections are reflecting the wrong way..  wink.gif    just pointing it out..  
It will be interesting to see what finaly comes of this project.   Good Luck its a long jurney..

competes2win

• Archived User
« Reply #64 on: November 10, 2007, 03:19:00 PM »

I must say, i liked the earlier mocks better. Especially the unique icons and the background graphic...

competes2win

• Archived User
« Reply #65 on: December 10, 2007, 10:47:00 AM »

And actually I'm not sure how much the original version/idea of this skin actually looked like the Ex skin... to redo an entire skin because of that I think is a bit absurd... as long as you weren't using Blackbolt's graphics or anything... I mean we have what, two mock pics of Ex.... and no disrespect to Blackbolt but his skin has been talked about for quite some time now, but the truth is It's not released... so why is it such a big deal that a skin may have "similiarities" to a skin thats not even released yet... Again I mean don't steal the guys graphics or anything but similiarities are bound to happen, especially with the trend always being dark, glossy, and reflective... all skins are like this because thats what people like.

BecomethemonsteR

• Archived User
« Reply #66 on: December 10, 2007, 03:02:00 PM »

It used to look better.  I am ashamed to say it but I am a bit disappointed by what it has become.  It could have been so much and now its only a rearranged version of xTV...
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]