xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: For Sale Ps3 60gb  (Read 1687 times)

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2008, 11:43:00 AM »

pics or video of it "not working right"?

Vicious69

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2008, 11:44:00 AM »

QUOTE(Definitely Wapner @ Feb 12 2008, 06:48 AM) View Post

ObiWan has a point.

But the same could be said for nightkrawler:

1. In the eBay description, nowhere does it state that there is any physical damage to the PS3.
2. The picture in the auction is purposefully smaller than the one posted here.  If the bigger picture was the one used in the listing, then people would have clearly seen the extensive damage and maybe think twice about buying it.
3. In an e-mail, it is stated that the PS3 had no damage to it when it left so it must have been done in transit. Yet later, the seller says that it's because of the damage that it was sold 'cheap'.
4. The picture of the screen and disc don't really prove anything.  The fact that he recently had a 20GB PS3 for sale less than 2 weeks ago means that could be a different PS3 and any game.

Something I do find interesting is that after this sold, he bought this PS3 game, not to mention this one.  Why would you buy new games if you're selling your son's PS3?

Of course, my favorite one is this auction.  Apparently, he won a brand new 60GB PS3 about a week before selling the damaged one.

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2008, 01:29:00 PM »

QUOTE(Vicious69 @ Feb 12 2008, 02:20 PM) View Post

But the same could be said for nightkrawler:

1. In the eBay description, nowhere does it state that there is any physical damage to the PS3.
2. The picture in the auction is purposefully smaller than the one posted here.  If the bigger picture was the one used in the listing, then people would have clearly seen the extensive damage and maybe think twice about buying it.
3. In an e-mail, it is stated that the PS3 had no damage to it when it left so it must have been done in transit. Yet later, the seller says that it's because of the damage that it was sold 'cheap'.4. The picture of the screen and disc don't really prove anything.  The fact that he recently had a 20GB PS3 for sale less than 2 weeks ago means that could be a different PS3 and any game.

Something I do find interesting is that after this sold, he bought this PS3 game, not to mention this one.  Why would you buy new games if you're selling your son's PS3?

Of course, my favorite one is this auction.  Apparently, he won a brand new 60GB PS3 about a week before selling the damaged one.

What the hell, I never told him there was not damage, He never ask. I assumed he seen the pics, as for the size that is the way ebay resizes them. I NEVER denied the chips. I said the damn thing works good and it does. I buy and sell games and other merchandise, was strting an ebay store. i currently have one console.And it sold via locally(the 20gb) I am buing and selling stuff for both my store and for ebay. thanks very much. I have pics of the 20gb too. I take photos of everything i sell. The chips were not from my son dropping it. But from him dropping an empty glass on it.  This is a crock of shit, I provided exactly what I promised. I did win a 60gb sytem off of a raffle and sold it too . I decided to start selling the systems when the rumores started flying about the 120gb sytme not being backwards compatible. The only reason I refuse to give a refund is because his first emails to me he never said it didnt work. I was going to issue a refund and even told him I would just to provide me with a tracking number. (I trusted him) Then he said he woudl issue a claim with the CC company and not have to ship the PS3. So I ended all thoughts of a refund there.

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #18 on: February 12, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

Vicious69 thanks,This guy is trying to get over on me I have been with ebay and paypal for 7 years and I never tried to cheat anyone and all I wanted was my money back I have no need to keep this broke playstation which by looking at the damage was dropped a few times,I offered many times to try to solve this between me and him I did not want to file a clam but I will not accept this,anyway no matter what anyone believes on this forum I am trying to let you guys know that this guy is not honest,I appologize for all the post and some of the profanity that I may have used but he or she is trying to cheat me and that's just wrong.

This guys a scam artist on the Auction for the PS3 he won he is the seller and the high bidder trying to get people to bid on a raffle. The name mre0609 is who I paid on paypal and on the email he sent me SCAMMER

This post has been edited by nightkrawler: Feb 12 2008, 10:32 PM

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #19 on: February 12, 2008, 01:46:00 PM »

QUOTE(nightkrawler @ Feb 12 2008, 04:13 PM) View Post

Vicious69 thanks,This guy is trying to get over on me I have been with ebay and paypal for 7 years and I never tried to cheat anyone and all I wanted was my money back I have no need to keep this broke playstation which by looking at the damage was dropped a few times,I offered many times to try to solve this between me and him I did not want to file a clam but I will not accept this,anyway no matter what anyone believes on this forum I am trying to let you guys know that this guy is not honest,I appologize for all the post and some of the profanity that I may have used but he or she is trying to cheat me and that's just wrong.

Well i have been on ebay since 2001 also. I did say I was sorry for the shipping delay. I tried to work this out with you, but when you threatened to not ship the console because your credit card company wont make you, I lost it. I am not trying to scam anyone. the console had never been dropped. Like I said in the above post. I would be more than happy to refund you money provided proof that you ship it. I still dont see why you are lying about the systme not working though or about the tiger woods game. I know both work very well. I know the tiger woods game didnt have the instruction booklet, but that is because I bought it used at gamestop.  I dont understand why you would sit there and blatently lie about all of this. If you didnt want it because you didnt see the chip that is fine, but dont lie and say it dosent work.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #20 on: February 12, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »

Well, each of you claims the other is a scammer. Each of you claim that the other said one thing first, then contradicted it later. I tell you what.

Split the money in half, split the Playstation in half, and each of you keep half of each.

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2008, 01:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(HotKnife420 @ Feb 12 2008, 04:24 PM) View Post

Well, each of you claims the other is a scammer. Each of you claim that the other said one thing first, then contradicted it later. I tell you what.

Split the money in half, split the Playstation in half, and each of you keep half of each.

LOL I would love to have my PS3 back and get rid of all of this shit.But he says it doesn't work now.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #22 on: February 12, 2008, 02:56:00 PM »

Can we see a picture of the alleged "video problems"? The initial description really makes me think it's just a cable issue. Also, was there insurance on the shipment? If it worked when it left, and didn't when it arrived, then the insurance will just buy you a new one, and nobody has to feel slighted.

This post has been edited by HotKnife420: Feb 12 2008, 10:57 PM

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #23 on: February 12, 2008, 02:35:00 PM »

QUOTE(HotKnife420 @ Feb 12 2008, 04:56 PM) View Post

Can we see a picture of the alleged "video problems"? The initial description really makes me think it's just a cable issue. Also, was there insurance on the shipment? If it worked when it left, and didn't when it arrived, then the insurance will just buy you a new one, and nobody has to feel slighted.

Yes it had insurance on it. I never had any kind of video problem with it. i used a cheapo hdmi cable and it worked good.

vhhhhhhhh

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #24 on: February 12, 2008, 05:36:00 PM »

the screens show it working and you can buy a replacement case on ebay for $50.00
Pages: 1 [2]