xboxscene.org forums

Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: For Sale Ps3 60gb  (Read 1720 times)

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« on: January 22, 2008, 10:33:00 PM »

I just listed my 60GB PS3 on ebay. I am hoping to get $380 shipped for it. It includes controller and cords, and works great. I will even throw in Tiger Woods 07 for the winner if it goes over $360+ 20 shipping. I will end the auction early if someone wants it. I only accept paypal.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI....cSELL.m315.lVI

Also have an Xbox 360 Arcade with HDMI port for sale.  It includes console cords and power supply and 2 controllers( one wireless and one wired) the arcade game pack(5 games  on 1 disc) ,CoD3,Cod4,Cars, and Nascar 08. Will ship to lower 48 states  for $365 shipped.

This post has been edited by Obiwan76: Jan 23 2008, 06:37 AM

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2008, 08:20:00 AM »

PS3 ...pending sale.

PS3 ....sale pending.....

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2008, 08:55:00 AM »

Sold!!! please close this thread.

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 03:52:00 AM »

BEWARE this guy sold me a broke ps3 and refuses to send refund now  have to fle a claim through my credit card,If you look at the ebay link he took the picture tryng to hide the damage,when I receved the system there were dents and cracks in it and he tried to blame it on shipping but there s damage in the pictures before he sent it

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2008, 12:03:00 AM »

QUOTE(nightkrawler @ Feb 8 2008, 05:52 AM) View Post

BEWARE this guy sold me a broke ps3 and refuses to send refund now  have to fle a claim through my credit card,If you look at the ebay link he took the picture tryng to hide the damage,when I receved the system there were dents and cracks in it and he tried to blame it on shipping but there s damage in the pictures before he sent it

You never contacted me again after you recived it. The PS3 works great. I didnt try to hide a damn thing. There was one chip in the outter shell, that was it. So dont try to pull that shit on me. If the chip wasn't in the thing it would have brought well over $400. That was the reason it was cheap. I do appoigize for the shipping, but as you seen with the tracking number it did get misrouted. I would be more than happy to refund your moneyif its not exactly what I told you it was, you never ask me for a refund and I really think that you are trying to pull something here. Try the damn thing I know it works great.... My son played it for almost 14 months.

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2008, 02:24:00 AM »

Man This guys a LIAR I asked for a refund like ten times he says I never contacted him well here an email

He now says there was a chip in it but he told me that usps did it

Date:    Wednesday, February 6, 2008 11:18 AM
From:    M. Renee <[email protected]> Add to Addresses Block Sender
To:    [email protected] Add to Addresses
Subject:    Re: PS3
Size:    8 KB
I am not refusing to send a refund, I would like the item shipped back to me first.  I have had scammers in the past say something was wrong with an item, I refunded them, and I never got the item back, so I was out the item and the money.  I now ask for a tracking number before I send any refunds.

[email protected] wrote:

there were breaks in the picture,the usps thing is your responsibility you have the reciept, I just want a refund if not my credit card company will give it to me then I will not have to send it back if you refuse to give refund

---- "M. Renee" <[email protected]>wrote:
    > The playstation does work great. I played it and watched movies on it, I should know. When it left here it worked fine. My ebay listing says "works great" and it does. The picture that you sent is the same one I posted on ebay, it wasn't broken when I sent it. It might have had some scratches because it IS used. It took USPS over 2 weeks to get it to you. Any breaks were caused by shipping.
    >
    > [email protected] wrote: Thats your responsibility,also I went back and looked at the ebay picture and I can see a big chip on the side it's obvious you knew it was damaged,but if you wanna play like this that's fine my credit card company will definitly reverse the charges since you are refusing to send me a refund.On your ebay ad you also said it works great and it does not,you took the picture trying to hide the damage but I can see it now that I know it's there,so if you wanna do this the hard way you will lose.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    >
    >
    > ---- "M. Renee" wrote:
    > > You will need to contact USPS and file a claim with them, since the item was damaged during shipping.
    > >

> > [email protected] wrote: I filed a claim with my credit card company when you send the refund I will drop the claim,I will not send the system back first.
    > >
    > >
    > > ---- "M. Renee" wrote:
    > > > The ps3 was fine when it left my home. The system was used so there might have been some scratches on it but it wasn't broken. Does it still work? You can ship it back to me and I will refund your money plus shipping when I receive it.
    > > >

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2008, 02:01:00 AM »

QUOTE(Obiwan76 @ Feb 9 2008, 11:39 PM) View Post

You never contacted me again after you recived it. The PS3 works great. I didnt try to hide a damn thing. There was one chip in the outter shell, that was it. So dont try to pull that shit on me. If the chip wasn't in the thing it would have brought well over $400. That was the reason it was cheap. I do appoigize for the shipping, but as you seen with the tracking number it did get misrouted. I would be more than happy to refund your moneyif its not exactly what I told you it was, you never ask me for a refund and I really think that you are trying to pull something here. Try the damn thing I know it works great.... My son played it for almost 14 months.

It does not work great,It's fucked up why you think I want a refund?There are lines and blotches when I play it the tiger woods game is F.U.B.A.R just send my refund I will send you this system back fedx with tracking,you know you are in the wrong I could have bought a 40 gig for that price brand new how am I trying to pull something I paid you instantly I wanted the machine if you would have mentioned it was fucked up I would not have piad 380.00,give me my money and take your shit back since you say it works fine.

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2008, 02:20:00 PM »

QUOTE(nightkrawler @ Feb 11 2008, 04:37 AM) View Post

It does not work great,It's fucked up why you think I want a refund?There are lines and blotches when I play it the tiger woods game is F.U.B.A.R just send my refund I will send you this system back fedx with tracking,you know you are in the wrong I could have bought a 40 gig for that price brand new how am I trying to pull something I paid you instantly I wanted the machine if you would have mentioned it was fucked up I would not have piad 380.00,give me my money and take your shit back since you say it works fine.

Now you just pissed me off... The god damn system worked great when it left here. If you fucked it up that is up to you. I was gonna refund you until you filed the claim with the credit card, but now I do see that you are scamming for money...you sir can go fuck yourself. You are the reason that people cant sell anything. I was even kind enought to give you tiger woods for free you fucking jackass... You sir are a god damn liar, and that is a fact. You talk about how $380 is too much for a 60gb, look on ebay and see what they bring used, still bring more than that. The Machine wasn't fucked up and if it is now you did it.

HotKnife420

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2008, 03:59:00 PM »

The auction page has a picture that clearly shows a chip in it, so you should've known about it before placing your bid.

Your image problems sound like you're using a composite connection on an HDTV; upgrade to a component cable or HDMI.

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2008, 04:53:00 PM »

QUOTE(nightkrawler @ Feb 11 2008, 04:37 AM) View Post

Just to prove you are lying i can post pics of the Tiger Woods game too, the one you said was F.U.B.A.R., I was gonna ebay it and have good pics of it. It was in very good shape. I gave it to you because you seemed nice and made a quick payment. Wow was i ever wrong. Oh btw I am showing that you recived it on the 4th why did it take you so long to contact me. It seems funny that you waited 4 days to even make contact. My friend, you fail at trying to be a scammer. I have seen this before, I send you a refund and you send me an empty box with tracking number and I get screwed by paypal.

"Label/Receipt Number: 0307 1790 0003 9620 2692

Your item was delivered at 10:58 AM on February 4, 2008 in FERNLEY, NV 89408. "

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2008, 01:41:00 AM »

I contacted you the same day,but thanks for your comments why would I buy it then fuck it up? you retard,you said there was only scratches and blamed usps now you say it's my fault you are the scammer,I am done trying to be fair

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2008, 03:37:00 AM »

QUOTE(nightkrawler @ Feb 12 2008, 03:41 AM) View Post

I contacted you the same day,but thanks for your comments why would I buy it then fuck it up? you retard,you said there was only scratches and blamed usps now you say it's my fault you are the scammer,I am done trying to be fair

I dont think there is a thing wrong with it, Its worked great when it left here. I NEVER said there was only scratched, where are you gettting this shit? You NEVER ask me a goddamn thing about it. You simply said send me an invoice through paypal. I said it was used but it worked great.You can read that in the first paragraph. And it did!! What no comment about the tiger woods game that you said was fubar, you lieing mother fucker. There was not a god damn thing wrong with either. I reported you for trying to scam me and thats between you and paypal. First you try to say oh I contacted you, I saved and forwarded the emails to paypal, they were written four fucking days after the system arrived. Its funny too the first 2 emails you never said the system didnt work, you said there were some scratches and a chip on the case. Like I said before, you KNOW the damn thing works, and the tiger woods game was in great shape. You are lieing!! I have never cheated anyone out of anything, If I were trying scam you I wouldn't have sent you anything. I have never had any problems with ebay,paypal or the forums. You and I both know that the system works, and like I said before I would have refunded your money, but frankly I dont trust you now. I offered to refund your money, and you told me that you were going to file with your credit card ...and I quote " And I wont have to ship anything back to you" So that proved to me that if i refunded you, you were gonna keep the system either way.

Obiwan76

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2008, 05:03:00 AM »

Here is a pic of the system that you recived. Just so everyone can see. If it weren't for the chips I would not have sold it as cheap as I did.

(IMG:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/Mrenee0609/PICT0907.jpg)

And here is an image of it running the day before it was mailed to you.

(IMG:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/Mrenee0609/Ps3.jpg)

And here is the pic of the Tiger Woods game, as you can see very good shape, it plays fine

(IMG:http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj51/Mrenee0609/P2120003.jpg)

Definitely Wapner

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »

ObiWan has a point. Where are your pics of the "damage" nightkrawler?

nightkrawler

• Archived User
For Sale Ps3 60gb
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2008, 09:25:00 AM »

Look at the big as chips in it he never mentioned that in fact told me there were only scratches and the piont is it was dropped or something and does not work right
Pages: [1] 2