xboxscene.org forums

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Xbox Os From M$  (Read 857 times)

mod_n00b

• Archived User
Xbox Os From M$
« Reply #15 on: October 10, 2007, 12:43:00 AM »

I agree with the above posts saying M$ isnt going to release a OS, but who needs an OS??

really, what do most people (90%) use their computer for??

1: Internet
2: Comunication(more internet and messaging apps)
3: Maybe a more flexible Media Player
4: ..... Beyond this you start crossing over the fine line dividing consoles and pc's
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
5:It couldnt hurt M$ to sell a few especially tailored Programs To the 360 can it?

and boot the program as you would an ordinary 360 game

But they are greedy, hence the $ in M$

and of course Im sure they have the saying " If it aint broke, Dont fix it" tacked up everywhere in their offices because so far just selling games and keeping things pretty linear have worked well for them, why would they change it?

You know they arent out to please us in the least  :- )

but hell I get a kick outa my box neways so its all good

still the point of all my ramblings is I wouldnt mind seeing Microsoft think out side their Micro, and soft padded box
and come out into the world a lil bit

maybe do something everyone sits back and says.. damn, that was smooth of Microsoft

Of course they can always wait for Xbox-scene to get credit for their wonderous progress

Long_live_xbox!

clousr

• Archived User
Xbox Os From M$
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2008, 04:12:00 PM »

well couldnt u find a way to run a small version of linux and an x86 emulator on one 3.2 ghz core, xp on the the oter two cores like a normal 3.2 ghz dual core computer and run games?

rodier

• Archived User
Xbox Os From M$
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2008, 08:10:00 PM »

even Wii have  Internet Browser..

If there will be project..   based on donations..  to pay for someone's work.. someone who know XDK and can make Internet Browser for X360..  it will be cool smile.gif

what I read about XDK  its 1 work for PC and X360.. the difference is only which button you press "compile for win.. compiel for x360"

Pages: 1 [2]