xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: If Stu Came Back...  (Read 927 times)

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« on: June 19, 2006, 07:09:00 AM »

Well I been doing some thinking , and what I could do to STU , and I considered my original purpose of STU as well and come to a conclusions

I could have 2 versions out

continue adding onto 5.5 which added heli magnets , drinking and smoking , ect - Calling this a special version like STU+ or so , and creating new things or porting mods for PC into it , but doing this would cause more bugs which couldnt get fixxed as fast as I'd like since I've been busy a lot

And the other version , going back to my original ideas and spawning things that normally didnt spawn , and making vehicles spawn in other locations , and fixing some of the original spawn areas , this would make game a little easier at times when you have no vehicle , and would give a little more freedom to explore , like having monster trucks in certain offroad areas , FBI trucks and other police vehicles spawning in stations or making "undercover" areas n such , fixes would include the annoying airstrip spawning after you get gold and done the Levitahan mission , which wouldn't let all the planes/helis spawn when you wanted , doing THIS version would assure 100% xbox compatability , and minimal bugs which could be fixxed easily without multiple fix attempt and not much time

So the vote (not so much a vote) is if I should do the new STU which can be bug free and if people would use such a mod (which doesn't affect actual gameplay much) and if I should attempt to add on to the old STU (which is slightly glitchy with the way GTA is reading the added code)

Your input is appreciated , and any thoughts and ideas about this

i800phyco

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »

doing THIS version would assure 100% xbox compatability ,

I'll vote for that.

darkblizzard

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2006, 01:36:00 PM »

Forget the STU Mod, it has no point anymore. The All-in-One mod has a complete car spawner in it plus 10 or 20 other mods. Move on to something else that hasnt been done.

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2006, 05:48:00 PM »

QUOTE(darkblizzard @ Jun 19 2006, 08:36 PM) View Post

Forget the STU Mod, it has no point anymore. The All-in-One mod has a complete car spawner in it plus 10 or 20 other mods. Move on to something else that hasnt been done.

Beleive this is xbox specific , not PC , or ports ,  don't embarass yourself

let'sVOTE maturely

gta_hack3r

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2006, 01:47:00 AM »

QUOTE(ReRuss @ Jun 20 2006, 02:55 AM) View Post

Beleive this is xbox specific , not PC , or ports ,  don't embarass yourself

let'sVOTE maturely

Guys, none of this shit. Please.

I vote "YES' for a totally XBOX based conversion. I would like to see more of STU.

TreFacTor

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2006, 08:35:00 AM »

got my vote

82_Z28

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2006, 09:32:00 PM »

QUOTE(TreFacTor @ Jun 20 2006, 07:35 AM) View Post

got my vote

same here  smile.gif

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2006, 11:28:00 PM »

well it's good too see that there is support , now I probably won't be getting anything new on the old STU but hopefully the new versions will be good , I'm going to start up a small site for the project and setup a forums for it , once that stuff is done I will be open for suggestions

if you have any skills that you'd like to use to help out , that's fine , cuz I'm not the greatest for making a nice website look , not very good at website art , so the actual site may be a bit plain , but I should have something started soon so there's a bit of an official site for it for feedback and news

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2006, 10:47:00 PM »

Site started... HERE

please note "started"

Evox117

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2006, 01:01:00 PM »

I vote yes since its gonna be XBOX compatable.... Will it be ver 2.0 GTA compatable?  Cus I sadly have the Version 2.0 of GTA SA and its crippling me in the game mods department.....No trainers...No AIO mods.... I would abosolutely LOVE a working 2.0 mod.

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2006, 06:16:00 AM »

I'll atleast get a patch for the new 2.0 XBE which will make it allow modding

ReRuss

• Archived User
If Stu Came Back...
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2006, 10:59:00 AM »

QUOTE(ReRuss @ Jun 22 2006, 05:54 AM) View Post

Site started... HERE

please note "started"