xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Can All In One Be Used In Xbox Version  (Read 621 times)

DOitMAN

• Archived User
Can All In One Be Used In Xbox Version
« on: January 24, 2006, 06:02:00 PM »

I have All in one Mod v 1.5. It says It works with all versions of Gta SA. But when I try to use it with my xbox, it just freezes. If I put in all the necessary files, it freezes at the press start screen, as soon as you press start. If I Change the necessary files, leaving out Script.img, it freezes at the Liberty City Airport title at the beginning of the game. Sometimes you can pause it, and you can see on the map where it says mod garage, but as soon as you try to unpause it it freezes. And I trieds just putting american. Gxt in there, and that file works, and all the modded words come up in the upper left hand corner, but I don't think it does anyting. I just want to know if I'm wasting my time or not. It says it can be used for all versions. I'm sure I did it right. I even tried to start a game, and save it at the very beginning to bypass the LibertyCity Airport screen, but it freezes at the Now loading screen. I don't know what version of GTA SA I have, but I know it's for the xbox. Any help would be appreciated

Glasnost

• Archived User
Can All In One Be Used In Xbox Version
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2006, 04:06:00 AM »

try the 1.4, i never use 1.5
it works on me