xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: How To Get Gta:san Andreas Trainer To Work?  (Read 638 times)

rmbean

• Archived User
How To Get Gta:san Andreas Trainer To Work?
« on: December 17, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »

Let me start by saying I have sone quite a bit of digging here, but have not been able to solve my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

I was having trouble running the EvoX trainer for GTA:SA. From what I've read, that is a common problem. I downloaded the Xored ETM launcher and disabled the Trainer TSR in EvoX. Xored started up and showed me my list of games. When I went to the trainer section, however, there were only a small portion of my installed trainers listed. Of course GTA:SA was not in the list.

Without the EvoX Trainer TSR enabled, I can get the game to run just fine off the HDD, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get it to run with a trainer. Is there a Xored specifc trainer I need to install? Might I just have the wrong version of the EvoX trainer? I am using the Xored Trainer 2.5 so I thought I would be OK (xorgtasav25.etm).

Ideally, I would like to be able to run directly from EvoX with the Trainer TSR enabled, but I would be thrilled just to get anything working at this point.

Please help point me in the right direction.

Thank you kindly!!

sketch_uk2000

• Archived User
How To Get Gta:san Andreas Trainer To Work?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »

Edit The Line In The Xored.ini which says Usable_Only = "True" to Usable_Only = "False" that should solve your problem of why some trainers are not shown in the list