xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Offcial Cvs Site Up & Running  (Read 943 times)

bucko

• Recovered User
Offcial Cvs Site Up & Running
« on: September 30, 2004, 02:06:00 PM »

Hi guys n gals I finally managed to get the CVS site running again. I'm trying my best to get CVS code for beta2 release when it comes out. As well as CVS code would you like to see beta testing/status, development discussion there? What else would you like to see, things like 3D models etc? Thanks for suggestions much appreciated btw I got admin access on xos sourceforge site so we may have luck on the next release ;)

x_sasakue_x

• Archived User
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 08:33:00 PM »

your mom

(had to say it)

HoRnEyDvL

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 08:40:00 PM »

hahaha fair enough be great if u got ris of those postnuke logos :P Yeah be great if u can have a galery there where ppl can upload & download skins & models from as well :)

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2004, 04:30:00 AM »

QUOTE (x_sasakue_x @ Oct 1 2004, 02:33 AM)
your mom

(had to say it)

LMAO, considerd ;), ill sort out the skin for postnuke when I have time HoRnEyDvL. I will sort out a gallery and file manager upload tool soon to.

x_sasakue_x

• Archived User
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »

With alil work it will be pretty decent, and I like that it's postnuke rather than phpnuke.

uh.. with a new skin and stuff the only thing you can really need is news on small updates and stuff that are being done and soon to be cvs downloads.  Don't really need much else I don't think.

bucko

• Recovered User
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 07:27:00 AM »

QUOTE (x_sasakue_x @ Oct 1 2004, 08:38 PM)
With alil work it will be pretty decent, and I like that it's postnuke rather than phpnuke.

uh.. with a new skin and stuff the only thing you can really need is news on small updates and stuff that are being done and soon to be cvs downloads.  Don't really need much else I don't think.

Very True

x_sasakue_x

• Archived User
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2004, 12:33:00 PM »

yeah, i mean all the main news will be on xboxopensource.com, so all you need is a list of fixes and changes for every cvs that is released on it.  

Wait... hmmm okay ability to upload 3d models with pics would be nice.  And some dev forums would be okay but not truly needs because of here.

This post has been edited by x_sasakue_x on Oct 2 2004, 07:40 PM