xboxscene.org forums

Author Topic: Disc Swapping On An Xdk?  (Read 922 times)

psphackr

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« on: May 13, 2012, 10:30:00 PM »

Well I know there's a plugin for Freestyle Dash that handles multi disc GoD packages.  If I were you I'd convert it to Games on Demand and launch it from Freestyle Dash.  I forgot the name of the plugin though.

moshbear

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 02:19:00 AM »

QUOTE(psphackr @ May 14 2012, 12:30 AM) View Post

Well I know there's a plugin for Freestyle Dash that handles multi disc GoD packages.  

FSD also handles multi-disc ISO rips.

sammyunit12

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2012, 09:39:00 AM »

I've successfully converted both of the .iso's to a GOD by using iso2god (obviously changed the retail .xex to a dev .xex before making the GOD), then signed the GOD containers to DEV in order for it to read and boot up on my xdk. It launches fine, including Disc 2. In fact, I launched disc 2 this time and when I continued the story it automatically swapped to Disc 1, so far so good? No. Again it reverted me to that last checkpoint, when I completed it, it asked me to insert the second disc... This makes no sense at all sleep.gif

Dwack

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2012, 02:57:00 PM »

If you're still looking for an answer I might be able to help. Give me a little bit to create something and I'll send you a PM then.

sammyunit12

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 12:12:00 PM »

Finally, sorry for the late response, but yeah you still able to create that little something? smile.gif
Also thanks if you can man!

vvbeginer

• Archived User
Disc Swapping On An Xdk?
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2012, 10:09:00 AM »

QUOTE(Dwack @ May 23 2012, 04:57 AM) View Post

If you're still looking for an answer I might be able to help. Give me a little bit to create something and I'll send you a PM then.

I'm also looking forward to getting some useful info from XDK's disc swaping, if you finished, please PM me too rolleyes.gif